Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,644 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Plane With 4 Passengers Aboard - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Plane With 4 Passengers Aboard (352 Views)

Couple Caught Chopping Each Other On A Plane Despite Coronavirus Spread / What I Found Aboard Lagos Bus. / Lady Gets A Free Plane Ticket From A Good Samiritan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plane With 4 Passengers Aboard by ZooOga: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
Z-Oga is not the creator. grin

Plane with 4 passengers aboard. Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, The Pope and a 10 year old boy. The plane is about to crash but there are only 3 parachutes. Boris said, I need one because I need to sort out all the problems in England. Takes one and jumps. Trump says, I'm the smartest man in the USA. Takes one and jumps. The pope says to the 10 year old " son , you take the last parachute. I have lived a long life and you have a long one in front of you". The 10 year old says "don't worry, there are still 2 parachutes. The smartest man in the USA took my school bag

1 Like

Re: Plane With 4 Passengers Aboard by Timileyin1234(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Una no well grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Thou Shall Not Open / Oliver O Comedy - Pick Pocket (part 2) / I Miss Football So Much� , Please Is Lai Muhammad Still Arsenal Coach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.