Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Enugu Designates State Medical Diagnostic Centre As Additional Isolation Centre - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Enugu Designates State Medical Diagnostic Centre As Additional Isolation Centre (10562 Views)

WAHO Designates Enugu Diagnostic Centre As A Beneficiary Of Its Lab Programmes / Enugu Designates Medical Diagnostic Centre As Isolation Centre (Pictures) / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Designates State Medical Diagnostic Centre As Additional Isolation Centre by anonimi: 6:32am On Apr 02, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Designates State Medical Diagnostic Centre As Additional Isolation Centre by StDonE(m): 6:40am On Apr 02, 2020
This governor is the most clueless governor in Nigeria. The white building is the multi billion naira untra Medical Diagnostic and Research Centre built by Sullivan Chime administration but that fool refused to equip it. Had he equipped it, Enugu State would have been one of the testing centres in Nigeria. The Nsukka isolation centres is a renovated office block at the formal ESUTH Medical school Nsukka. ESUTH medical school was formally at Nsukka campus before Chimaroke Nnamani administration moved it to Park Lane general hospital after upgrading the hospital. I leave in Enugu and I am 100% sure of what I am saying.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Designates State Medical Diagnostic Centre As Additional Isolation Centre by Edusouls(m): 6:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Good preparation but corona virus has no footing in Enugu, and the two isolated people cooperated well by calling the government for test, if everyone behaved that way I don’t think there would be problem...
Re: Enugu Designates State Medical Diagnostic Centre As Additional Isolation Centre by okeyglm: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2020
We know after the nurses protest they will come up with their usual propaganda. Tell ur fat thief we are aware how is siphoning common wealth of Enugu. Thieves!!!
Re: Enugu Designates State Medical Diagnostic Centre As Additional Isolation Centre by dejonathan(f): 9:19am On Apr 02, 2020
Someone should please help me with any amount..
Una no go die of hunger abeg
This hunger wan make me desperate and ion wanna do something I'll later regret..
Pls
Re: Enugu Designates State Medical Diagnostic Centre As Additional Isolation Centre by Gkemz: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2020
Anambra and Enugu are proactive in the fight against coronavirus spread but Imo state and Abia state counterparts are being left behind especially Imo that recorded the second death from coronavirus. The supreme Court governor of Imo state, Hopeless Uzodima is not worthy to be called a governor. He should return the stolen mandate to it's rightful owner who cares for his people.
Re: Enugu Designates State Medical Diagnostic Centre As Additional Isolation Centre by hammer0: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2020
ENUGU SHOULD NEVER CONVERT THE ONLY STATE DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE TO ISOLATION FOR CORONAVIRUS.

THIS IS IDIOTIC.

THE CHINESE BUILT A BRAND NEW HOSPITAL FOR CORONA ISOLATION.

LAGOS USED TENT IN STADIUM AS ISOLATION CENTRE.

SO WHOSE IDEA IS THIS IN ENUGU?
Re: Enugu Designates State Medical Diagnostic Centre As Additional Isolation Centre by eaglechild: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
StDonE:
This governor is the most clueless governor in Nigeria. The white building is the multi billion naira untra Medical Diagnostic and Research Centre built by Sullivan Chime administration but that fool refused to equip it. Had he equipped it, Enugu State would have been one of the testing centres in Nigeria. The Nsukka isolation centres is a renovated office block at the formal ESUTH Medical school Nsukka. ESUTH medical school was formally at Nsukka campus before Chimaroke Nnamani administration moved it to Park Lane general hospital after upgrading the hospital. I leave in Enugu and I am 100% sure of what I am saying.
Thank you very much.
That big structure built by Sullivan, has been lying abandoned for years throughout his two tenures despite needing just a little boost to get it equipped. In fact if I can recall there was a public bid to get it equipped but like all his phantom media hype it fizzled away.
It should have been a very modern diagnostic center providing employment to hundreds.
All of a sudden he remembers it and uses it to get media attention yet again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happens If A Man Takes Abortion Pills / 'Most Breastmilk Donated' World Record Won By An American Woman / Does Anyone Know How To Remove Stretch Marks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.