Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,975 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

How He Lost His Keke To Policemen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How He Lost His Keke To Policemen (248 Views)

Driver Deface The Windscreen Of His Keke Napep With Different Stickers. PHOTOS / Police Refused To Hand Over My Stolen Keke To Me After It Was Recovered / What Happened To Policemen Whose Uniforms Abandoned On Ikeja Bridge ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How He Lost His Keke To Policemen by bestpunterever: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
All keke drivers have to be very careful this time if possible stay at home to avoid losing your Keke. On my way to buy something this
evening I saw two police officers on the road dragging with one Keke man, they started beating the man immediately and after few
minutes the keke driver gave up and they police officers told him to come to their station which they mentioned so. As a good country
man, I have to follow the man to The station they told him to come.
Can you believe we went there and found out that those police men are not from the station? We went to 4 other station's around and they were no where to be found. The man was crying like a baby that the keke was just 9 days old and it's not his own on our way going back we saw the two police officers and the man hold one of them, could you believe they swear they never seen this man before as they was dragging people where gathering small small and my caretaker knocked at my door and I woke up. Now I don't know if they later admit they took the keke or not. So please stay at home ooo don't say I didn't tell you.
Pls am bored no vex

(1) (Reply)

Baby Rescused From Uncompleted Building In Abia State / Moment Cross River Task Force Chase Wedding Guests For Disobeying Social Distanc / C.R.S Covid19 Enforcement Cracked Down Church Wedding Gathering, Members Run.vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.