Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

They Want To Use Coronavirus To Destroy All Of Us And Establish A New World – FK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Want To Use Coronavirus To Destroy All Of Us And Establish A New World – FK (490 Views)

"Women Can Destroy All I Have Created" Zubby Michael Speaks Marriage / Prophet TB Joshua Praying And Fasting On A Mountain For Coronavirus To End / Will Destroy All The Voodoo You Used To Tie My Dad-Nwoko's Son To Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Want To Use Coronavirus To Destroy All Of Us And Establish A New World – FK by Teajoel4sure(m): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Between 100,000 to 240,000 people will be killed by Covid 19 in America if we take the right measures but if we do not take the right measures up to 1 million Americans may die”- CNN.
If CNN is quoting the experts in the medical field and saying that up to 1 million people may die in America alone if the right measures are not taken to tackle Covid 19, can anyone hazard a guess how many millions we may lose in Nigeria and Africa if care is not taken? The whole thing is horrendous and apocalyptic.

What is really going on with Covid 19 is far too big, too complex, too sinister, too evil, too bizarre and too extraordinary for the average mind to comprehend or accept.

You need to be very astute, very well-read, very focused and literally a genius to get it clearly or you need to be led by the Spirit of God to open your mind and eyes.
Without either you will struggle with accepting the truth and even if you do accept it you may not be able to handle it and you may end up living in total fear for the rest of your life.
If you tell the average person what is really going on they will declare you insane. Perhaps it is better to just tell them to follow the World Health Organisation and Government guidelines, stay indoors, keep clean, hope for the best and PRAY!

READ MORE

Re: They Want To Use Coronavirus To Destroy All Of Us And Establish A New World – FK by rusher14: 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: They Want To Use Coronavirus To Destroy All Of Us And Establish A New World – FK by holocron: 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
Coro is just a trial run. Nothing dey happen now. The real event is to happen in a few years time.

(1) (Reply)

Falz The Bad Guy Challenges Wizkid With A Live Band Performance / CNN: Nigeria’s Ikorodu Boys Are Remaking Famous Videos Using Household Items / Even If I’m In A Relationship, You Can Always Ask Me Out – Comedienne Wofaifada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.