Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) (1568 Views)

See Hotels Open In Rivers State Despite Lockdown PHOTOS / Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) / "Follow Who Know Road": Dino Melaye For Kogi State Governor, Shares Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) by joseph6071: 1:19am On Apr 02, 2020
The executive governor of Abia State,
Okezie Ikpazu was seen on the street of Abia sharing Eba and Ofe Nsala soup to sustain his people during the lockdown period.

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/abia-state-governor-shares-eba-and-ofe.html

Re: Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) by softwerk(f): 1:23am On Apr 02, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry

But who did we offend to be so cursed with these kind of leaders?!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) by Chimezie198(m): 1:30am On Apr 02, 2020
See as him Belle dey like frog wey dey heat period
Re: Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) by nobone(f): 1:35am On Apr 02, 2020
What I need is kerosene Sera guvnor
Re: Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 02, 2020

Nigeria died the moment that missionaries were setting their foot in the geographical atmosphere, and that was in 18 something (1800s); it has not even got her name at that time. So, the country had died already before it was founded and named.

NnaEnh..

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) by Helpfromabove1(m): 1:38am On Apr 02, 2020
Can this be true

1 Like

Re: Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 02, 2020
Helpfromabove1:
Can this be true

Does the picture look photoshopped?

NnaEnh...
Re: Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) by adadike(f): 2:48am On Apr 02, 2020
Eba with ofe nsala is a terrible combination. Ofe nsala goes best with pounded yam or akpu. My people please be wary of cooked foods from politician. You never can tell the one that will come from karishika temple in india

1 Like

Re: Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) by johnmartus(m): 3:11am On Apr 02, 2020
My Governor has done it again. God bless my amiable governor his excellency Okezie Ikpazu the executive Governor of Abia state do you know how much it cost to do this . The best governor in the whole of southeast

Anabram people always hate Abia people that's why they always bring our matter to nairaland. They believe that they are more igbo than anyone in the southeast.

Okezie Ikpazu still better than your drunker governor soliciting for 1billion to drink beer. Whether you like it or not Abia state is moving forward.
God bless my Abia state the land of honey .

1 Like

Re: Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 02, 2020
This can’t be true

It can’t just be true

State government sharing swallow and soup?

If it’s true, I can authoritatively confirm that Nigeria is finished, doomed and cursed.

But it can’t be true. We have not degenerated to that level.

Some should please counter this thread and confirm it never happened
Re: Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) by Talknochip(m): 3:58am On Apr 02, 2020
This must be a joke! Waiting for NL FBI to confirm this story first
Re: Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) by Susu888(m): 4:05am On Apr 02, 2020
Weren't they just bashing sanwo olu for the small sack of garri and rice he shared his people grin...

How shameful your kerosene governor has turned you to almajiris but na lagos state your nose dey.

Re: Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) by LivingSage: 4:14am On Apr 02, 2020
I was about creating a thread.
Our brothers from the East, while you are busy bitterly castigating Tinubu who owes you nothing, villifying Sanwolu for presenting stimulus package to his State despite the population, this is Okezie Ikpeasu calling you for your own stimulus package grin. Ndi developers, ndi stomach infrastructures cheesy cheesy
Gandollar, Zombiepunisher davash222 racoon hope you've been given your own package grin grin grin

Re: Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) by LivingSage: 4:23am On Apr 02, 2020
johnmartus:
My Governor has done it again. God bless my amiable governor his excellency Okezie Ikpazu the executive Governor of Abia state do you know how much it cost to do this . The best governor in the whole of southeast

Anabram people always hate Abia people that's why they always bring our matter to nairaland. They believe that they are more igbo than anyone in the southeast.

Okezie Ikpazu still better than your drunker governor soliciting for 1billion to drink beer. Whether you like it or not Abia state is moving forward.

Re: Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) by LivingSage: 4:26am On Apr 02, 2020
Eba cheesy, At Least e go survive them till the end of lockdown. Cheers our brothers from the East grin grin

Re: Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) by Ikinternational: 5:08am On Apr 02, 2020
johnmartus:

Something tells me this guy wishes he was born in Anambra. lol
Sorry my guy. Our swag escaped you
Re: Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 5:18am On Apr 02, 2020
joseph6071:
The executive governor of Abia State,
Okezie Ikpazu was seen on the street of Abia sharing Eba and Ofe Nsala soup to sustain his people during the lockdown period.

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/abia-state-governor-shares-eba-and-ofe.html
He is learning fast from western politicians

Re: Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 5:21am On Apr 02, 2020
johnmartus:

But you're from Southwest abi you want me to expose you?
Re: Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 5:34am On Apr 02, 2020
johnmartus:

Be proud of your mud enclave stop claiming who you are not, Anambra no send how you feel about them

Read your comments fake Abia wannabe

Re: Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) by jlinkd78(m): 5:39am On Apr 02, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
This can’t be true

It can’t just be true

State government sharing swallow and soup?

If it’s true, I can authoritatively confirm that Nigeria is finished, doomed and cursed.

But it can’t be true. We have not degenerated to that level.

Some should please counter this thread and confirm it never happened
I v never been a fan of Abia State Governor cos for me he is one of d ineffectual leaders but spreading obvious falsehood against him and sustaining it is bad. The person in d trending pix is d General Overseer of OPM Worldwide Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere who on Monday handed out cooked food and cash to d less privileged who besieged his Leah Sharibu Free Restaurant (formerly known as OPM FREE Restaurant) located around SARS rd PortHarcourt Rivers State. Just enter Omega Power Ministries on Facebook and search and see d complete version of what haters has cropped and posted online
Re: Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 02, 2020
jlinkd78:
I v never been a fan of Abia State Governor cos for me he is one of d ineffectual leaders but spreading obvious falsehood against him and sustaining it is bad. The person in d trending pix is d General Overseer of OPM Worldwide Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere who on Monday handed out cooked food and cash to d less privileged who besieged his Leah Sharibu Free Restaurant (formerly known as OPM FREE Restaurant) located around SARS rd PortHarcourt Rivers State.

God bless your Mother.

Thought as much.

Thanks.
Re: Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) by Mynd44: 5:44am On Apr 02, 2020

(1)

There’s Cure For Coronavirus, Allow Nigerians Go About Their Businesses – Group / Jarman Kano, Isa Hashim, Is Dead / BREAKING!!! Technical Faults Aborts Orji Kalu’s Visit To Maiduguri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.