Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Breaking: FG Begins Disbursement Of N5,000 To 1million Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: FG Begins Disbursement Of N5,000 To 1million Nigerians (1503 Views)

FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans / FG Begins Disbursement Of Tradermoni In Katsina / FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: FG Begins Disbursement Of N5,000 To 1million Nigerians by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 02, 2020
THE federal government, Wednesday, began the disbursement of N5,000 to one million indigent Nigerians in the country. But the beneficiaries the money said to be from the Conditional Cash Transfers Scheme, were paid N20,000 each covering four months. The action was in line with a recent directive by President Muhammadu Buhari that the conditional cash transfers for the next two months be paid immediately to beneficiaries. Also read: The 6 African countries yet to record coronavirus infection Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Hajiya Sadiya Farouq, performed the disbursement at Kwali Local Government Council of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, to over 100 beneficiaries. “The exercise commenced about five years ago and it is geared towards supporting the poor and vulnerable households of our society,” the minister said while carrying out the exercise. She added: “We give them monthly stipends of N5000 every month and now that we have these restrictions, Mr President has directed that we give them two months advance payment and we are here today to carry out that directive of paying the two months advance payment. “We have over a million people across the country. For the FCT and this particular area Council, we are giving about 5000 households in this area.” Describing the process leading to the identification of beneficiaries as rigorous, she said: “It is a very long process and many people like religious leaders, community leaders and different groups all came together to identify poorest and vulnerable households in their community.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/breaking-fg-begins-disbursement-of-n5000-to-1million-nigerians/
Re: Breaking: FG Begins Disbursement Of N5,000 To 1million Nigerians by Dariye(m): 1:59am On Apr 02, 2020
I hope this is real and transparency is also guaranteed
Re: Breaking: FG Begins Disbursement Of N5,000 To 1million Nigerians by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 02, 2020
Dariye:
I hope this is real and transparency is also guaranteed
Where you raised in Nigeria or UK?
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/381938-we-have-no-record-of-how-5bn-abacha-loot-was-spent-agf-malami.html

Re: Breaking: FG Begins Disbursement Of N5,000 To 1million Nigerians by Mysticwebb: 2:08am On Apr 02, 2020
Who are the people receiving this money for over five years now? Are they ghost? Can't we see or hear from any of them? These crooks are just transferring money to themselves and relatives.
Re: Breaking: FG Begins Disbursement Of N5,000 To 1million Nigerians by Helpfromabove1(m): 2:14am On Apr 02, 2020
Some people go use coronavirus chop money even coro coro go cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed why did I come to Nigeria

Abi do the math 5,000 × 1,000,000 = 5,000,000,000 and u expect part of it will not miss road , never 70 percent will surely miss road grin grin angry grin
In Nigeria we are fantastically corrupt
Re: Breaking: FG Begins Disbursement Of N5,000 To 1million Nigerians by GMBuHarry: 2:18am On Apr 02, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria.
The more you look, the less you see.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: FG Begins Disbursement Of N5,000 To 1million Nigerians by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 02, 2020
GMBuHarry:

Fellow Nigerians,
I know some of you will still come here to complain about audio 5k.
I am sharing 5k for every Nigerian fifoe. Was Goodluck Jonathan able to do that for you fifoe?
Danboroba Waka shege to all you Fidifi fifoe.
2023 I am coming back to complete my third term, Inshallah.

Signed
GMBuharry (OND, GCE, BEDC, FRSC, APC, NNPC)
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Breaking: FG Begins Disbursement Of N5,000 To 1million Nigerians by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 02, 2020
N5,000 x 1m = N5,000,000,000

Meanwhile,
The Monthly Salary of Nigerian Senators is:

N13,500,000 x = 109 Senators = N1.471,500,000

CONCLUSION
What Nigeria is paying to 1m people is just approximately 3 months Salary of just 109 senators. Is this not evil?

What will a human being do with N5,000? How do you pay a Senator N13,500,000 per month in NORMAL times and then pay a fellow human being N5,000 only, in times of crisis?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: FG Begins Disbursement Of N5,000 To 1million Nigerians by Nguru55: 2:56am On Apr 02, 2020
So what of the other 199million people.
Re: Breaking: FG Begins Disbursement Of N5,000 To 1million Nigerians by LivingSage: 3:09am On Apr 02, 2020
Who are those collecting the #5000 monthly? angry
What I sense is FG really give out the stipend but those coordinating it diverts the stipends for themselves and pay fewer citizens. Or can FG come out like this and lie? If yes, it a shame cry
Re: Breaking: FG Begins Disbursement Of N5,000 To 1million Nigerians by chozzy: 3:26am On Apr 02, 2020

Shameless liars.

Re: Breaking: FG Begins Disbursement Of N5,000 To 1million Nigerians by Twinkletwin: 4:00am On Apr 02, 2020
I am exploring my last hope on people I believe can help me. I need to get my life back and I need a financial help from you. I am starving . Since last 4 years our governor did not pay salary to people. And in kogi state here there is no work. Life is very hard especially now that there is lock down in most and major places please help me. I may not be able to get money from you due to the present condition of things, but don't leave me to myself. Please you can help even with food � stuffs or any work I can do to survive thank you so much may God reward as you help while am alive now and may you and your families � never run out of money works and food amen. Please I count on you people I know it's shameful but life is unbearable now please consider and help me God bless you all
Re: Breaking: FG Begins Disbursement Of N5,000 To 1million Nigerians by jeph19(m): 7:31am On Apr 02, 2020
GMBuHarry:

Fellow Nigerians,
I know some of you will still come here to complain about audio 5k.
I am sharing 5k for every Nigerian fifoe. Was Goodluck Jonathan able to do that for you fifoe?
Danboroba Waka shege to all you Fidifi fifoe.
2023 I am coming back to complete my third term, Inshallah.

Signed
GMBuharry (OND, GCE, BEDC, FRSC, APC, NNPC)
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

LWKMD
Re: Breaking: FG Begins Disbursement Of N5,000 To 1million Nigerians by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2020
One million Nigerians throughout the country?
Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Breaking: FG Begins Disbursement Of N5,000 To 1million Nigerians by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2020
Lanre4uonly:
One million Nigerians throughout the country?
Welcome to Nigeria.
angry
Re: Breaking: FG Begins Disbursement Of N5,000 To 1million Nigerians by iluvdonjazzy: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
There Lord � forgive our sins and have mercy on our land Nigeria, father it is only you that can help us in time like this, please don't turn your back against us, we need just your touch and we shall be healed, this are all I ask for through Jesus Christ � our Lord. Amen. Tears on my face ��.

(1) (Reply)

Rt Gen. Omu Regret Fighting For The Nigerian Army Against His Biafran, Hear Him / Oshomole Plans To Form A New Political Party. / Nobody Is Declaring Biafra On October 12th, United Nations Don't Have The Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.