Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,648 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Sorry To All Gunners Fans :) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sorry To All Gunners Fans :) (973 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry To All Gunners Fans :) by medube(m): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2006
Its remaining Real Madrid to defeat Arsenal out of the Champions League and the Gunners will be real Goners smiley

Sorry o!!!!
Re: Sorry To All Gunners Fans :) by Akolawole(m): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2006
Where can i start?

Where is Bagoma, Pie1ect and other gunners  of this world?

After the devlish referee turned down four clear penalty appeals, the God of heaven rewarded Wigan with an excellent goal and they march straight to Carling cup final.

With Chelsea waiting for Premiership crown to be given to them, Wenger knows that his last hope is Carling cup, he used all the big boys but the better team win.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/league_cup/4639638.stm
Re: Sorry To All Gunners Fans :) by medube(m): 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2006
Akolawole:

Where can i start?

Where is Bagoma, Pie1ect and other gunners of this world?

After the devlish referee turned down four clear penalty appeals, the God of heaven rewarded Wigan with an excellent goal and they march straight to Carling cup final.

With Chelsea waiting for Premiership crown to be given to them, Wenger knows that his last hope is Carling cup, he used all the big boys but the better team win.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/league_cup/4639638.stm

When I was telling all those Gunners fans, they weren't listening. GUNNERS = GONNERS cool
Re: Sorry To All Gunners Fans :) by vichel(m): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2006
Hehehehe *Funny* u guys think u got jokes. Like i said in one of my post, I must concede defeat, and it takes a man to do that. Just because We are having one bad season, every body is ready to touch the sky. Remember the champions league is not over yet. We don't need ur pity, we are by all means a great team that went a Season unbeaten, and if ur teams can do it, i would stop watching football tongue.
Re: Sorry To All Gunners Fans :) by Ceekay(m): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2006
There comes a time in every1's life when he/she is plagued wid tribulations, but the 1 that has hit HIGHBURY has come 2 stay. Arsenal r gunning 4 destruction effin' FANS r even decamping..Y?? 4beta..4worse remember?? HE!! HE!!! HE!!! grin
Re: Sorry To All Gunners Fans :) by denthemen(m): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2006
Even West Ham!! I switched off my TV half way through the second half when it became clear that Arsenal was not even going to equalize. They look a shadow of themselves. Campbell was awful, and the new signings were not much better. I was hoping that they would at least beat Real Madrid but on last nights showing no way. Poor Asenal
Re: Sorry To All Gunners Fans :) by vichel(m): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2006
Ceekay:

There comes a time in everyone's life when he/she is plagued wid tribulations, but the 1 that has hit HIGHBURY has come 2 stay. Arsenal r gunning 4 destruction effin' FANS r even decamping..Y?? 4beta..4worse remember?? HE!! HE!!! HE!!! grin
I would love to see Ur face when we destroy Real. And i know some of u are Man u fans, didn't the loose 3-4 to Blackburn?
Re: Sorry To All Gunners Fans :) by Akolawole(m): 2:56am On Feb 03, 2006
vichel:

we are by all means a great team that went a Season unbeaten, and if your teams can do it, i would stop watching football tongue.

Your Unbeaten is in the premiership,. Isnt it?

Your Unbeaten team is characterised with so many drawn games. Isnt it?

Even Chelsea that won it with highest point in premiership history lost one match.

All they want to say is Unbeaten! Unbeaten! Unbeaten!
Re: Sorry To All Gunners Fans :) by Akolawole(m): 2:57am On Feb 03, 2006
vichel:

we are by all means a great team that went a Season unbeaten, and if your teams can do it, i would stop watching football tongue.

Your Unbeaten is in the premiership, Isnt it?

Your Unbeaten team is characterised with so many drawn games. Isnt it?

Even Chelsea that won it with highest point in premiership history lost one match.

All they want to say is Unbeaten! Unbeaten! Unbeaten!  
Re: Sorry To All Gunners Fans :) by abbeymum(m): 3:54am On Feb 03, 2006
Hello everyone.... I,m one of d Gunners strong fans and I think u dudes ve beef wit ma team dat's why u jus over-excited so u go ahead and behave like a slut with a full-mouth of dicks grin
We dont need to Post sh*t up here angry ( word of Advise )
2 ma fellow Gunners out dere, I want you to understand that.. We cant WIN FOREVER,.. Win some and Lose some...Cos watt goes around comes around.
Gunners 4lye

Re: Sorry To All Gunners Fans :) by vichel(m): 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2006
KABOOM grin that's the sound teams in the Premiership league hear when they play the Gunners, no wonder they hate us so more

(1) (Reply)

Top 15 Funniest College Football Quotes / Whats Happening To Newcastle / Fifa Ponder Changes To Offside Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.