Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Help! Help! Help! On Nig Brewery - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! Help! Help! On Nig Brewery (1420 Views)

Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery / Any Info On Nig. Army Dssc/ssc Interview Result? / Please, Anybody With Nig Brewery Sales Exe Test Format. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help! Help! On Nig Brewery by bruce(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2007
Please oh I have been having problem submitting my application. EWach time I finished filling and clicked on apply, the completed form will be displayed asking me to check and confirm if that is what I want to submit. But when I click submit, after sometime an error message will be displayed. I have done this several times and still encountering the same problem.

Is anybody having the same problem? How do I go about retifying this? I have made sure that all required fields are correcting filled. I wonder what the problem is!

Help before time runs out on me.

Thanks for your kind response
Re: Help! Help! Help! On Nig Brewery by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2007
Bruce, i had d same problem but after much trial it went thru,jst keep sending it will surely go thru.All d best.
Re: Help! Help! Help! On Nig Brewery by bruce(m): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2007
@tiit22
thanks for that. I will keep trying. If it persisted, Iwill call their office tolay the complain.
Re: Help! Help! Help! On Nig Brewery by anifel20(m): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2007
I am having the same problem here all the time, I am really tired, I was of the option that it is my own server,untill now.
Re: Help! Help! Help! On Nig Brewery by bruce(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2007
@Anifel20
I have changed cafes. These place are where I browse without any hitch.

This is the error message I get :

Microsoft Cursor Engine error '80040e21'

Multiple-step operation generated errors. Check each status value.

/scripts/careersfunctions.inc, line 222

Can anybody interpret this?
Re: Help! Help! Help! On Nig Brewery by atomant(m): 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2007
I ddnt av a problm w mine.it went at once and i was given code no.change cafe ,dat may hlp
Re: Help! Help! Help! On Nig Brewery by oluphilip(m): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2007
may be they are no longer accepting cvs, i ve also been trying to submit for the past 2 days up to know avail, in my case only half of the page shows
Re: Help! Help! Help! On Nig Brewery by bruce(m): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2007
@Anifel20 & Oluphilip

Alas! I have been able to send mine through. This costed me extra money and time, though its worth it. I had to leave the locality and area where i used to browse to another area entirely.

However, when my application was recieved, i was given a code number: 89470. But before I could print the page, as was instructed, the number kept changing. from 89470 to 89480 and finally to 89483. So, i got confused that i had to leave it. Since am rest assured that my application has been received.

I will advice you guys to the same, Change your environment and go to another area where you can find a good cafe. I suspect that the site is congested and that applications are been sent every minute. that is why the difficulty and error messages: when your server can not pull through. Imagine the hit count: 89,483.

I will also suggest you go there in the morning, say around 8 - 10. That is what I did. alternatively, go for night browsing and sent it around midnight. This is becos, at this times people browse less. hence, the net is less congested.

Good luck and one Love!!!
Re: Help! Help! Help! On Nig Brewery by bruce(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2007
@Anifel20 & Oluphilip

Sorry for that.

Alas! I have been able to send mine through. This costed me extra money and time, though its worth it. I had to leave the locality and area where i used to browse to another area entirely.

However, when my application was recieved, i was given a code number: 89470. But before I could print the page, as was instructed, the number kept changing. from 89470 to 89480 and finally to 89483. So, i got confused that i had to leave it. Since am rest assured that my application has been received.

I will advice you guys to the same, Change your environment and go to another area where you can find a good cafe. I suspect that the site is congested and that applications are been sent every minute. that is why the difficulty and error messages: when your server can not pull through. Imagine the hit count: 89,483.

I will also suggest you go there in the morning, say around 8 - 10. That is what I did. alternatively, go for night browsing and sent it around midnight. This is becos, at this times people browse less. hence, the net is less congested.

They are still accepting CVs, it will close on the 20th.

Good luck and one Love!!!
Re: Help! Help! Help! On Nig Brewery by oluphilip(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2007
bruce congrats that you were able to send it through at last, mine has also gone
Re: Help! Help! Help! On Nig Brewery by tagbojeyin: 9:31am On Jun 19, 2007
Hello fellow Guys,

Just try and eliminate your Job Experience.

I did that and it went thru.

Thanks and wish u guys all the best

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Registrars And Sky Bank / Real Estate Job Vacancy Lagos Nigeria - Marketing Manager / I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.