Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,708 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Vaccine:google Honors Dame Jean Macnamara For Finding A Vaccine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vaccine:google Honors Dame Jean Macnamara For Finding A Vaccine (627 Views)

COVID-19 Will Go Away Without A Vaccine, Says Donald Trump / COVID-19: A Nigerian Doctor Says He Has Discovered A Vaccine (video) / Bill Gates: Why Must Africans Reject A Vaccine When They Cannot Produce Any? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vaccine:google Honors Dame Jean Macnamara For Finding A Vaccine by Tophits: 3:55am On Apr 02, 2020
Dame Jean Macnamara is making a trend today as Google honors her for her research which helped lead to vaccine. Google honors her today for coming up with a vaccine that saved millions of life from being infected. Readmore on tophits link below
https://tophits.ng/dame-jean-macnamara-trending-now/
Re: Vaccine:google Honors Dame Jean Macnamara For Finding A Vaccine by Twinkletwin: 3:57am On Apr 02, 2020
I am exploring my last hope on people I believe can help me. I need to get my life back and I need a financial help from you. I am starving . Since last 4 years our governor did not pay salary to people. And in kogi state here there is no work. Life is very hard especially now that there is lock down in most and major places please help me. I may not be able to get money from you due to the present condition of things, but don't leave me to myself. Please you can help even with food � stuffs or any work I can do to survive thank you so much may God reward as you help while am alive now and may you and your families � never run out of money works and food amen. Please I count on you people I know it's shameful but life is unbearable now please consider and help me God bless you all.
Re: Vaccine:google Honors Dame Jean Macnamara For Finding A Vaccine by Tophits: 4:07am On Apr 02, 2020
If you are willing to work on tophits.ng I can fit you in to a section of it and you work on a category that you are good in. Tophits is evolving and you can participate in growing it from which I will share with you a part of my earning from google. If you are interested or anyone is interested in joining tophits team to provide quality content then contact me and we will work together. Payment depends on what google gives. Dont expect me to give you millions but I believe you can earn too. Thanks. message https://facebook.com/tophits.ng
Twinkletwin:
I am exploring my last hope on people I believe can help me. I need to get my life back and I need a financial help from you. I am starving . Since last 4 years our governor did not pay salary to people. And in kogi state here there is no work. Life is very hard especially now that there is lock down in most and major places please help me. I may not be able to get money from you due to the present condition of things, but don't leave me to myself. Please you can help even with food � stuffs or any work I can do to survive thank you so much may God reward as you help while am alive now and may you and your families � never run out of money works and food amen. Please I count on you people I know it's shameful but life is unbearable now please consider and help me God bless you all.
Re: Vaccine:google Honors Dame Jean Macnamara For Finding A Vaccine by Twinkletwin: 4:09am On Apr 02, 2020
Tophits:
If you are willing to work on tophits.ng I can fit you in to a section of it and you work on a category that you are good in. Tophits is evolving and you can participate in growing it from which I will share with you a part of my earning from google. If you are interested or anyone is interested in joining tophits team to provide quality content then contact me and we will work together. Payment depends on what google gives. Dont expect me to give you millions but I believe you can earn too. Thanks. message https://facebook.com/tophits.ng
am Interested sir

1 Like

Re: Vaccine:google Honors Dame Jean Macnamara For Finding A Vaccine by clevvermind(m): 4:17am On Apr 02, 2020
She deserve it. Honour should be given to whom honour is due.

2 Likes

Re: Vaccine:google Honors Dame Jean Macnamara For Finding A Vaccine by Tophits: 4:42am On Apr 02, 2020
message me on the link i gave I cant drop my whatsapp number cuz of spammy messages. Thanks
Twinkletwin:
am Interested sir
Re: Vaccine:google Honors Dame Jean Macnamara For Finding A Vaccine by Twinkletwin: 7:51am On Apr 02, 2020
Tophits:
message me on the link i gave I cant drop my whatsapp number cuz of spammy messages. Thanks
ok �

(1) (Reply)

Moderate Masturbation Has Active Effects For Relieving Prostatitis Pain / The Week That Covid-19 Shut The US Down – In Pictures / Coronavirus Will Surely Get To All States In Nigeria – NCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.