Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Enugu Prophetess Discovers Drugs That Can Cure Coronavirus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enugu Prophetess Discovers Drugs That Can Cure Coronavirus (388 Views)

You Can Cure Herpes And Genital Warts At Home! / Popular Pastor Who Claimed Could Cure Coronavirus Dies Of COVID-19 / HILARIOUS! "Take Me To China, I Can Cure CORONAVIRUS", Nigerian Youth Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Prophetess Discovers Drugs That Can Cure Coronavirus by ujahfabian(m): 4:40am On Apr 02, 2020
An Enugu-born prophetess, Mrs. Sun Okoye, has revealed that she has discovered...https://thenews-chronicle.com/enugu-prophetess-discovers-drugs-that-can-cure-coronavirus/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Prophetess Discovers Drugs That Can Cure Coronavirus by Chicagoesontop: 5:14am On Apr 02, 2020
It will be a great relieve if it's true, but the Ogas at the top will not give a hoot if it's not benefiting them pocket wisely , hence the denial and delay to show case this woman to the world even if she is saying the truth... Let's try and test her because without testing there will be no testimony .
Re: Enugu Prophetess Discovers Drugs That Can Cure Coronavirus by ihedioramma: 6:07am On Apr 02, 2020
Try and see . So this is how i get to FP ?
Re: Enugu Prophetess Discovers Drugs That Can Cure Coronavirus by SavageMaster: 6:46am On Apr 02, 2020
ujahfabian:
An Enugu-born prophetess, Mrs. Sun Okoye, has revealed that she has discovered...https://thenews-chronicle.com/enugu-prophetess-discovers-drugs-that-can-cure-coronavirus/

Excuse me Ma; can we inject the Coronavirus into your body, when you develop the symptoms we can now inject you with your drug and see if it works?

I'm being practical here. Seeing is believing
Re: Enugu Prophetess Discovers Drugs That Can Cure Coronavirus by zexy2030(m): 6:53am On Apr 02, 2020
give her chance to go near xovid 19 patients

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of High Body Temperature And 18 Natural Ways To Cure It / Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi Reportedly Arrives At Pennsylvania Prison In USA / How To Get Original Electrical Materials At The Lowest Prices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.