Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders (7494 Views)

Prodest Home Hotel Eleme Demolished For Flouting Covid19 Lockdown Order (Photos) / COVID19: Lockdown Goes Wrong As Youths Lynched Army VIDEO / Difference Between Ghanaian And Nigerian Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by ItooWorWor(m): 9:31am On Apr 02, 2020
Discovery4today:
grin grin grin
Get a table the show is about to begin grin grin
Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by ChristianNorth: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

Is Lag the highest place you could ever been? Let's meet at Trafalgar Square if you are a man enough, only if you have a clue where that is located.

Nonsense and ingredients
You are in UK and you don't have data, one of the cheapest things to get in UK.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by helinues: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Says a zombie without data

Educated illiterates.. So na oxygen I dey take browse?

Stop copying English words.. Make use of your own words so that you can make more sense
Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by 143WaZoBia: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2020
LabDNA:
When boko hammer them dem go begin cry like pepeye.
Tell me send your account number once
Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by ChristianNorth: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2020
Eteka1:
Who is this pained attention seeker? I don't have time for you please.
Says a zombie

1 Like

Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by helinues: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2020
143WaZoBia:

Person wey don Usain Bolt... Na Audio rich man jare

LabDNA come out from your hidings
Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by ChristianNorth: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

Educated illiterates.. So na oxygen I dey take browse?

Stop copying English words.. Make use of your own words so that you can make more sense
Says a zombie without data grin

1 Like

Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by helinues: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Says a zombie without data grin

Your matter worst past my initial thoughts.

Sorry we can't help your situations
Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by LabDNA: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

Audio NL rich man don tear race... Why bragging of things you are not on social media..

When will you guys stop this nonsense bragging...

You have now chickened after someone asked for the data.

Hahaha
Your BMC-induced hunger still dey Genesis, by the time e reach Malachi, you go dump this your moniker come use another boju-boju moniker to beg like your fellow zombies.

We sabi una.

2 Likes

Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by LabDNA: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2020
143WaZoBia:

Helinues is that you with Boju-boju moniker? cheesy
Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by ChristianNorth: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

So you too na SAN, no wonder.. sebi FFk na your life time president... Hahahahah

SAN - Schizophrenia Advocate of Nigeria
I am not a SAN, almost.

But e go take you a thousand years to get there. Zombie waka from ya brown roof mosque and go buy data

1 Like

Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by helinues: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2020
LabDNA:

Your BMC-induced hunger still dey Genesis, by the time e reach Malachi, you go dump this your moniker come use another boju-boju moniker to beg like your fellow zombies.

We sabi una.

One guy asked for data while the other asked for cash..

Which one are you fulfilling? At least the one you should have sent to me will be useful to those who actually need it.

We are waiting
Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by ChristianNorth: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

Your matter worst past my initial thoughts.

Sorry we can't help your situations
Says a zombie wey no get data

2 Likes

Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by LabDNA: 9:42am On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

Person wey don Usain Bolt... Na Audio rich man jare

LabDNA come out from your hidings

This kain 'ile kewu' grammar wey you dey always dey always blow they funny me.

Stop trying to PM, that email no dey work, post your aza here.

1 Like

Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by helinues: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2020
ChristianNorth:

I am not a SAN, almost.

But e go take you a thousand years to get there. Zombie waka from ya brown roof mosque and go buy data

Why should something I am not interested in take me thousand of years to get?

It is not an achievement but not every SAN has defended a governor

Seh na the Decimation wey you received this morning don already scattered your oblangata?

That's one dangerous thing about lying, just on this thread and you have already forgotten your own words..

Jeez
Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by helinues: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2020
LabDNA:

This kain 'ile kewu' grammar wey you dey always dey always blow they funny me.

Stop trying to PM, that email no dey work, post your aza here.

See goal shifting? Send data or cash to those who deserves it, but na opata you dey yarn.. Stop unnecessary bragging on NL.. You never know who might help your situations

Now you have been dully noticed as an audio NL rich man.

Can you now crawl back to your shell?

Kaaki can never be leather, laye

Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by helinues: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2020
LabDNA:

Helinues is that you with Boju-boju moniker? cheesy

You should know we always stick to NL rules by making use of only one moniker. Not like you people that creates as much as possible NL accounts as if na bank accounts just cos you guys are not cultured with your words.

Shame
Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 02, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Yes! cheesy kovik 1, 9 elite force grin grin
Sai Buratai.
Sai python dance.

Cc lzaa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by LabDNA: 9:51am On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

See goal shifting? Send data or cash to those who deserves it, but na opata you dey yarn.. Stop unnecessary bragging on NL.. You never know who might help your situations

Now you have been dully noticed as an audio NL rich man.

Can you now crawl back to your shell?

Na you no get data, na you still dey lament. Poor zombies and big mouth. grin

I still dey wait for your aza here specifically, when you shout finish, I need to convert zombies one by one to the realm of common sense. grin
Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by helinues: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2020
LabDNA:

Na you no get data, na you still dey lament. Poor zombies and big mouth. grin

I still dey wait for your aza here specifically, when you shout finish, I need to convert zombies one by one to the realm of common sense. grin

Can't you get it.. Keep your audio money to yourself. We are doing fine in life.

And stop struggling to be who you are not on social media..
Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by LabDNA: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

Can't you get it.. Keep your audio money to yourself. We are doing fine in life.

And stop struggling to be who you are not on social media..

You need it, na you lament say you no get data.Post your aza, if you no get alert today make thunder fire me and buhari.

I wan force you to get sense by fire by force and leave BMC job. grin
Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by helinues: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2020
LabDNA:

You need it, na you lament say you no get data.Post your aza, if you no get alert today make thunder fire me and buhari.

If you indeed have the money to dash me, I put this challenge to you.

Create a thread and dash NL's the money and the data.. I am following you keenly.. After all, na you go determined who you go dash..

If you can't do that, make I first reserve my comments
Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by ItooWorWor(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2020
imhotep:
Sai Buratai. Sai python dance.
Cc lzaa
Sai operation corona grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by helinues: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2020
LabDNA:

Don't run oo. I am waiting for you to create the thread.

One thing I like about this convo, those who have been monitoring your online braggado would be able to reach their conclusions about your audio life.

Waiting patiently
Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by Discovery4today: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2020
That's the table grin
ItooWorWor:

Get a table the show is about to begin grin grin

Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by helinues: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2020
Chei, fake LabDNA PH dense don Usain Bolt

Oh boy
Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by LabDNA: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

If you indeed have the money to dash me, I put this challenge to you.

Create a thread and dash NL's the money and the data.. I am following you keenly.. After all, na you go determined who you go dash..

If you can't do that, make I first reserve my comments

We are not exhibitionists who create threads to dash money. We do it our own little way.

I requested to help to your miserable life, when you lamented you don't have data. Maybe your poverty is tied to your anti-Igbo hate like the average BMC, so I decided to be part of your redemption. grin

One less zombie makes the world a better place. Post your aza. It's a challenge, you are poverty-stricken already, don't complicate it by being a dunderhead. grin
Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by ItooWorWor(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2020
Discovery4today:
That's the table grin
grin grin
Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by helinues: 10:10am On Apr 02, 2020
LabDNA:

We are exhibitionists who creat threads to dash money. We do it our own way.

I requested to help to your miserable, when you lamented you don't have data. Maybe your poverty is tied to your anti-Igbo hate like the average BMC, so I decided to be part of your redemption. grin

One less zombie makes the world a better place. grin

Where and when did I complain to you of not having data?

Show me one single thread you created on NL to dash money to NL's?

Is your money ritual money that is meant for some particular people?

Audio NL rich man .. Waiting for the old thread and new one
Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by LabDNA: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

Where and when did I complain to you of not having data?

Show me one single thread you created on NL to dash money to NL's?

Is your money ritual money that is meant for some particular people?

I will make sure I expose your audio life on NL today

Intellect= Zero, Grammar = Zero, Common sense= Zero.

Oya read again .

We are not exhibitionists who create threads to dash money. We do it our own little way.

I requested to help to your miserable life, when you lamented you don't have data. Maybe your poverty is tied to your anti-Igbo hate like the average BMC, so I decided to be part of your redemption. grin

One less zombie makes the world a better place. Post your aza. It's a challenge, you are poverty-stricken already, don't complicated it by being a dunderhead. cheesy
Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by helinues: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2020
LabDNA:

Intellect= Zero, Grammar = Zero, Common sense= Zero.

Oya read again .

How shallow can one be?..

Something you have never done before on NL yet you claimed We do it our own little way..

Is your money a Ritual money that you can't dash to those who actually need it?

Shame with online bragado..
Re: Difference How Ghanaian And Nigerian Soldiers Handle Covid19 Lockdown Offenders by LabDNA: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

How shallow can one be?..

Something you have never done before on NL yet you claimed We do it our own little way..

Is your money a Ritual money that you can't dash to those who actually need it?

Shame with online bragado..

If you like shout from oshogbo to jericho, e no go change anything.

Hunger dey kill you, I wan helep you. Post your aza. Don't be ashamed. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia Pensioners To Smile Home As Udensi Obtains List To Roll Out Welfare Package / President Buhari Lauds Educational Ties Between Nigeria And Belarus / 2019: Check This Viral Tweet By An Hausa Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.