Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Covid19: Ikpeazu Did Not Share Any Eba And Egusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid19: Ikpeazu Did Not Share Any Eba And Egusi (2170 Views)

Why Ikpeazu Did Not Attend PDP Campaign Event In Enugu / Covid19: Ikpeazu Shares Eba And Egusi As Palliative / 9th National Assembly: APC Will Not Share Power With PDP, Says Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Did Not Share Any Eba And Egusi by drmikeadams(m): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=SonOfEl post=88052319]

ibu onye abiriba, ibukwa onye ohuhu... itugburu onweghi n'ashi....

compound liar...

[/quot u can continue to support mediocrity nna nna
Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Did Not Share Any Eba And Egusi by MetaPhysical: 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
SonOfEl:

see this hungry man talking.....lol...

aba alone will feed your state for the next 20 years without blinking an eye

if you are not bold enough to mention your state simply shut up....impostor...lol

grin grin
We dont want to be fed anything from Aba. Too risky eating food prepared in that filth.

Tell your governor Amala cures corona and to start distributing Amala and Ewedu immediately so it can be well with Abians. grin

2 Likes

Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Did Not Share Any Eba And Egusi by edoairways: 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
konjakonja:
FG will deny us access to internet very soon if we don't stop this stupidity of fake news
That was why one senator proposed social media bill.
Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Did Not Share Any Eba And Egusi by MetaPhysical: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
grin grin

Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Did Not Share Any Eba And Egusi by BoboC: 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin if abia government serious they should find way to fix d negative view people have bout abia as the worst state in west Africa
You are clearly ignorant and daft.
Saw pictures of your "so beautiful" Ogun state on AIT today and from what I saw,Abia is better in terms of road infrastructure.
You have to see the road Ikpeazu built in Aba road umuahia. undecided
Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Did Not Share Any Eba And Egusi by drmikeadams(m): 2:55am On Apr 05, 2020
BoboC:

You are clearly ignorant and daft.
Saw pictures of your "so beautiful" Ogun state on AIT today and from what I saw,Abia is better in terms of road infrastructure.
You have to see the road Ikpeazu built in Aba road umuahia. undecided
. And kwote me again where I mentioned ogun state Mr daft
Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Did Not Share Any Eba And Egusi by Difrent: 4:07am On Apr 05, 2020
Citytrend:
[b]I've been told this is Opm [/b]Pastor. People should be careful what they share on net.

Funny enough, the clergyman been running a free Restaurant since the beginning of this pandemic. Decided to take it from the Restaurant to the people due to the new government measures. What a man!

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

Na Lie, this is Ikpeazu....bloody hypocrite
You that believes every LIES against buhari now claim I've been told bla bla bla........
When people out of hatred spread malicious news about a person they shouldn't expect any sympathy when others are spreading malicious rumours about someone they like...... Tit for tat

1 Like

Re: Covid19: Ikpeazu Did Not Share Any Eba And Egusi by Trex4(m): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
Funny how this post didn't make it to front page. But the fake one is everywhere in the internet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals. / The North Are Quiet To What Is Happening. / Breaking News: Shutting Down Internet Will Reduce CriminalityTo The Bearest Mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.