Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! (955 Views)

Another Roofing Work For A Friend with Cameron zinc / Make YOUR money work for You...Here's how!!! / Wood Work For Aluminium Parapet Get Us Connected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 6:57am On Apr 02, 2020
The journey to financial independence is a very important journey you and I must be ready to embark on no matter how slow you are.

In order to make this journey a stress free and result driven, we cannot afford to provide answer to this question?

What is my most valuable asset in life?

Is it the money you have in your bank account or your MSC/BSC certificate?

Absolutely not!

Knowing the right answer to this question will prevent you from working harder and growing poorer...

In this 4min video

I hit the nail on the head by providing the right answer to the question above.

Not only that, I provided practicable task you can do to improve your most valuable assets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yyPttnFVjs
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by Success4a(m): 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
I love this!
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Success4a:
I love this!
thanks!
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by Success4a(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
uprof:
thanks!
I have questions on this post
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2020
Success4a:
I have questions on this post
go ahead and ask your question
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by Success4a(m): 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
uprof:
go ahead and ask your question
how can I improve on my earning potential?
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 7:13am On Apr 16, 2020
Success4a:
how can I improve on my earning potential?
with proper financial education you can achieve that
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by Success4a(m): 7:16am On Apr 22, 2020
uprof:
with proper financial education you can achieve that
can you be my coach on that?
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Success4a:
can you be my coach on that?
no problem if you can do the hard work
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by Success4a(m): 7:11am On Apr 23, 2020
uprof:
no problem if you can do the hard work
let gets started! live the hard part for me
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Success4a:
let gets started! live the hard part for me
ok! We are going to Start with personal finance book challenge
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by Success4a(m): 7:41am On Apr 24, 2020
uprof:
ok! We are going to Start with personal finance book challenge
how long will that take to complete
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 7:27am On Apr 25, 2020
Success4a:
how long will that take to complete
two weeks is the maximum
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by Success4a(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2020
uprof:
two weeks is the maximum
what is the name of the book?
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by Success4a(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2020
Success4a:
what is the name of the book?
rich Dad poor Dad
Re: Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! by uprof(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2020
Success4a:
rich Dad poor Dad
I think I have told you about the book before

(1) (Reply)

I Need 2 Bedroom Flat / Real Estate Commission Split / 24 Rooms Uncompleted Hotel Building For Sale At Rumuibekwe Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.