Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Immunization And Lockdown - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Immunization And Lockdown (265 Views)

Polio: Senate Wants Immunization Of Children Sustained / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor / Anambra State Wins World Bank Award On Immunization-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Immunization And Lockdown by Ouchbabe(f): 7:30am On Apr 02, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders. Please I stay in Lagos, island to be precise. I want to find out if one can take her baby to the health centre for immunization in the face of this lockdown. The baby in question is just 2 month and has appointment for immunization. Please health workers your contribution is needed here
Re: Immunization And Lockdown by dawnomike(m): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2020
Ouchbabe:
Good morning Nairalanders. Please I stay in Lagos, island to be precise. I want to find out if one can take her baby to the health centre for immunization in the face of this lockdown. The baby in question is just 2 month and has appointment for immunization. Please health workers your contribution is needed here
I have the same issue also... Please call for a private session if possible. The healthcare officer's phone number should be on your baby's immunization card. Call them to seek advise on how to go about that. In my own case, my baby's centre is here in Ibadan but i have relocated she and her mum out of the state... Now she is due for her vaccines
Re: Immunization And Lockdown by Ouchbabe(f): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2020
dawnomike:
I have the same issue also... Please call for a private session if possible. The healthcare officer's phone number should be on your baby's immunization card. Call them to seek advise on how to go about that. In my own case, my baby's centre is here in Ibadan but i have relicated she and her mum out of the state... Now she is due for her vaccines
Thanks a lot dear. This is quite helpful. I will call them now

(1) (Reply)

Turkmenistan Government Ban The Use Of The Word Coronavirus In The Country / Who Imported Coronavirus Into Nigeria? / Meet The World Shortest Man And Also Read How He Died.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.