Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

What Documents Do I Need For Postgraduate: When Going To The Embassy: Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Documents Do I Need For Postgraduate: When Going To The Embassy: Canada (658 Views)

A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / When Going Back To Nigeria Is A Death Sentence: The Story Of Rose Akhalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Documents Do I Need For Postgraduate: When Going To The Embassy: Canada by kentro201: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2010
please my school resumes sept 2011, i would like to know the documents thats required by the embassy for masters students, and if i can submit my application by march.april or may, to the embassy.
thanks
Re: What Documents Do I Need For Postgraduate: When Going To The Embassy: Canada by kadman(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2011
There is another thread that discussed Canada student visa very extensively, I would advice you to look for it. When I get on a computer I would help you search for it. I would just advice you to apply very early as it's known to take months and months
Re: What Documents Do I Need For Postgraduate: When Going To The Embassy: Canada by ifegy: 12:06am On Jan 03, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Holland Resident Permit / South Africa / Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.