Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

What if coronavirus was Sasuke #Naruto Shippuden - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What if coronavirus was Sasuke #Naruto Shippuden (344 Views)

I Need Naruto Complete Series In Benin City / A Commendable Explanation For Sasuke's Rinnegan / Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What if coronavirus was Sasuke #Naruto Shippuden by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2020
video looks like anime to all my anime lovers
Please support the ministry by actually watching to see what the content is all about, watch in higher pixel to enjoy the details of my vfx, yes I'm proud of it.
Subscribe too. This video took us hours and it usually annoying to make good contents and no one gets to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzXmPFHYDkM

Re: What if coronavirus was Sasuke #Naruto Shippuden by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2020
Please drop a comment, tell me what you think, so on the next video ill even make it better. I may not spot a good storyline. Though i feel the story tells it all.
Re: What if coronavirus was Sasuke #Naruto Shippuden by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 02, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: What if coronavirus was Sasuke #Naruto Shippuden by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
What if coronavirus was Sasuke #Naruto Shippuden
Re: What if coronavirus was Sasuke #Naruto Shippuden by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
What if superman was evil
Re: What if coronavirus was Sasuke #Naruto Shippuden by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2020
wait oo so no one out of 91 views saw this video and no comments. Common bro when you see something better than Nollywood appreciate it man. Video was done with zero budget. Don't take life too serious and think why should I watch this video. I want to entertain you. Nawaoo we are gonna die and still leave the money here by the way.not as if watching the video will make me blow or something..
Re: What if coronavirus was Sasuke #Naruto Shippuden by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 03, 2020
okay. Thanks to everyone who viewed the video, I'm getting a nice turn up naw. Part two is now on the go

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Neo Grew Up In Prison, Other Housemates Narrate Their Experiences / August 14-16 Movies For The Weekend / [download Movie] Cold Vengeance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.