Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Is This Picture Real? Government Giving Out Cash?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Picture Real? Government Giving Out Cash?? (669 Views)

Is This Picture Real? / Is This Picture Real Or Photoshop? / Is This Picture Real Or Photoshop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Picture Real? Government Giving Out Cash?? by VaselineCrew: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2020
I came accross this pic below yesterday and I was shocked to my bones, speechless!

What sort of fvkery is this?

What civilized country can allow this to happen? That you’ll pack bundles of it’s currency and pack on a table to distribute like some Cartel of drug dealers.

Why can’t you make transfers to the beneficiaries by using the Central bank or a bank account designated for relief transfers?

Or is the case as a brilliant nairalander brought up yesterday, that they won’t use BVN cause it can be traced? So they rather give out raw cash that can’t be traced.

This is utterly disgusting!

No one should come here and give me the excuse that poor people don’t have bank accounts. You can take a thumbprint of the beneficiary, a passport picture and create a makeshift bank account for him/her complete with BVN in 5 mins and then make a transfer.

Tragic!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is This Picture Real? Government Giving Out Cash?? by Franzinni: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Hahaha this can't be .. Becssue if they ask people to stay at home how will they come there to now line up further breaking social distancing this picture mist be from one of those raids where they find huge cash in a poithiefians hideoit
Re: Is This Picture Real? Government Giving Out Cash?? by Promxy94(m): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2020
There is a country, called Nigeria.
Re: Is This Picture Real? Government Giving Out Cash?? by Hoephase: 8:52am On Apr 02, 2020
Only in a shit hole can you find such.

Meanwhile look at how dirty the money is.
Re: Is This Picture Real? Government Giving Out Cash?? by Whiteangel1234: 9:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Nigerians go and work all this new generation youths stop hoping for free cash biko
Re: Is This Picture Real? Government Giving Out Cash?? by gloriaunobi(f): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2020
There's nothing APC can't Photoshop
Re: Is This Picture Real? Government Giving Out Cash?? by oziamaka: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2020
but once it's election, they will all have voters card. but they don't have bank accounts. bigots

2 Likes

Re: Is This Picture Real? Government Giving Out Cash?? by Rabbitcartel: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2020
This has photoedit clearly written all over it.. Look at the chanelstv sef, dats a dirty giveaway
Re: Is This Picture Real? Government Giving Out Cash?? by Rabbitcartel: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2020
gloriaunobi:
There's nothing APC can't Photoshop

Honestly APC can do a better job dan this.. the edit was locally made.. grin
Re: Is This Picture Real? Government Giving Out Cash?? by chriskosherbal(m): 10:20am On Apr 02, 2020
oziamaka:
but once it's election, they will all have voters card. but they don't have bank accounts. bigots
I totally agree with u...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Why Buhari Should Extend Lockdown In Lagos, FCT By A Week – Oyedele / That Blackmail On The Governor And The Politics Of 2023 / Breaking: Nnpc Tanker Explodes At Obalende (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.