Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,468 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Thread closed.... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread closed.... (9122 Views)

Thread Closed / What’s “thread Closed” In Nairaland (photo) / Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread closed.... by Queenttoast01: 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hmm, it is well

damtan:
Even though I no get shingbai for hand, yet, I can never put hope in this kind of thing. No be this naija we gather dey We'll survive
Re: Thread closed.... by Queenttoast01: 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
Queenttoast01:
Following the outbreak of the deadly COronavirus in Nigeria, the Government of Nigerians are putting different palliative measures in place to ease the critical conditions of Nigerians at this very difficult moment of the country.

Hope have been heightened that the Federal Government of Nigeria led by President Muhammadu Buhari are willing to ease the hardship conditions meted on Nigerians by the deadly outbreak of Coronavirus.

Many notable Nigerians have started donated cash and some stuff that can benefits Nigerian at the moment. Former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar have given out N50M to Nigerians to share to ease the pains of the moment.

https://news.phxfeeds.com/share?docId=4558796855667816013&source=phx
Re: Thread closed.... by Queenttoast01: 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
Queenttoast01:
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Re: Thread closed.... by tknyskny(m): 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
scam....na lie lie dem sabi
Re: Thread closed.... by damtan(m): 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Queenttoast01:
Hmm, it is well
Yes ooo, it is!!!
Re: Thread closed.... by babadem2much(m): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hope still dey so? My brother nothing de work well until this Coro show face some men dem come begin respect dem sef
Re: Thread closed.... by szurkallaini(m): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
If believe this, you are own your own. Goodluck! shocked
Re: Thread closed.... by hailtheking100(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Smile smiler smilest... No be only smile.
Re: Thread closed.... by Queenttoast01: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
grin

hailtheking100:
Smile smiler smilest... No be only smile.
Re: Thread closed.... by Queenttoast01: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
cry

szurkallaini:
If believe this, you are own your own. Goodluck! shocked
cheesy

babadem2much:
Hope still dey so? My brother nothing de work well until this Coro show face some men dem come begin respect dem sef
cool

damtan:
Yes ooo, it is!!!
Re: Thread closed.... by Queenttoast01: 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
undecided

tknyskny:
scam....na lie lie dem sabi
Re: Thread closed.... by oziamaka: 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
op how far? show us the alert make we see.
I told you this transfer is meant for selected people from a particular section. I watched the minister when she was asked if there s anything like nationwide give away for the citisens and she maintained that it will be for the selected poor. of which you and I know that its only a particular section of this country that has always benefited from govt interventions.
Re: Thread closed.... by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
l am still waiting oo
Re: Thread closed.... by Yujin(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
oziamaka:
op how far? show us the alert make we see.
I told you this transfer is meant for selected people from a particular section. I watched the minister when she was asked if there s anything like nationwide give away for the citisens and she maintained that it will be for the selected poor. of which you and I know that its only a particular section of this country that has always benefited from govt interventions.
Lol. Even the selected region will only get it sparingly. The officials will pocket the rest. This is why I call it an evil contraption.
Already, they're claiming to have given 2.6 million people the money. Chai.. alili egbue mu.
Re: Thread closed.... by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
Believe these clowns in power and watch them break your hearts. grin
Re: Thread closed.... by oziamaka: 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. Even the selected region will only get it sparingly. The officials will pocket the rest. This is why I call it an evil contraption.
Already, they're claiming to have given 2.6 million people the money. Chai.. alili egbue mu.
it's sickening the rate of curroption going on. Chinaeka ga enyere anyi aka.
Re: Thread closed.... by Ify10(m): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2020
AutoEtherBot is the smartest, , easiest and risk-free way to earn
17+ ETH every 50 days starting with a one time payment of 1000 Naira. It is a decentralized app that runs on the Ethereum blockchain network and helps investors accumulate up to 17ETH = 1.4 Million Naira in less than 50 days.

Chat me up via my signature to get started.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic / Police Chief Behind S/west Robberies Arrested / SERAP Sues Buhari Over Failure To Publish Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.