Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

It Is Medically Impossible To Stay Safe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Medically Impossible To Stay Safe (158 Views)

Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith / Waging A Bet Against An Impossible Statistical Odd / God The Father Is Impossible! The Bible Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Medically Impossible To Stay Safe by flakky02: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2020
When I read people saying, "please stay safe" "I hope you stay safe" And I can tell you if Corona virus is spreading as it is said, it is humanly impossible for anyone to stay except those God saves. Think about it, you stay at home from morning till evening and you needed to get fruits, bread or even drug at the store, here is what I observe:

The fruit or bread you are buying is not sanitized before you collect it and put in your car, the fruit seller didn't sanitize. Even somebody else might have touched the bread or others at the
store before you picked it, and you dip your hands to the pocket to take your card or cash.

Even with your hand sanitizer, when you touch something else, including your clothes or car before you sanitize your hands, those things are infected.

So how safe are you without the protection of God?
While we must follow all the safety precautions at this period, we must put our hope and trust in God as our ultimate and sure protection. Only in Jesus is safety and salvation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Medically Impossible To Stay Safe by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2020
flakky02:

When I read people saying, "please stay safe" "I hope you stay safe" And I can tell you if Corona virus is spreading as it is said, it is humanly impossible for anyone to stay except those God saves. Think about it, you stay at home from morning till evening and you needed to get fruits, bread or even drug at the store, here is what I observe:

The fruit or bread you are buying is not sanitized before you collect it and put in your car, the fruit seller didn't sanitize. Even somebody else might have touched the bread or others at the
store before you picked it, and you dip your hands to the pocket to take your card or cash.

Even with your hand sanitizer, when you touch something else, including your clothes or car before you sanitize your hands, those things are infected.

So how safe are you without the protection of God?
While we must follow all the safety precautions at this period, we must put our hope and trust in God as our ultimate and sure protection. Only in Jesus is safety and salvation!
In other words,God refuses to save babies that die everyday.
What a heartless God!!!!!!!!!!
The Devil is not that wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Keeping Your Wife Forever. / Mr President Must Address This / COVID-19: Archbishop Ibezim Sets To Mark Palm Sunday On Radio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.