Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

If You Were To Be Paid Based On The Likes You've Got On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Were To Be Paid Based On The Likes You've Got On Nairaland (646 Views)

How can I increase the likes and followers on my Instagram account? / CBN: N50 POS Charge To Be Paid By Businesses Not Customers / If You Want To Be Rich And Make Money In 2019, You've Got To Read This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Were To Be Paid Based On The Likes You've Got On Nairaland by MrCuteking(m): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2020
A lot of members on this forum get overly excited when they see likes and shares. Some prefer keeping it that way and dont like to click on it as if their lives depend on it.

If Seun decides to do a give away based on the number of likes you've received or if nairaland was programmed to gift you money based on the number of likes you've got, how much will you have by now?

Click on likes to see how many you currently have. Mine is 2k plus

Re: If You Were To Be Paid Based On The Likes You've Got On Nairaland by StephenSammie001(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2020
Haaaa congratulations oooh

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Cash Here, Sign Up And Get N1500(first Ten People) / How To Make Millions With Just Your Email Address. / Netflix Now Worth More Than Exxonmobil As Value Reaches $196bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.