Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Manufacturing Of Nylon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Manufacturing Of Nylon (1646 Views)

What Are The Machinery That Is Needed In the Manufacturing of Tissue Papers / The Formula, Composition And Manufacturing Of Bar/laundry Soap / The Formula, Composition And Manufacturing Of Detergent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manufacturing Of Nylon by samragyone(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2010
Hello Team,

I need to know if Nylon business is a profitable business in Nigeria.

I will like to invest on manufacturing of industrial nylon and pure water sachet nylon.

what are those things that i need to put in place and how much will it cost me to achieve this?

what are the factor that could hinder the business.

you could mail me on this mercykhay@gmail.com

khay.
Re: Manufacturing Of Nylon by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2010
You will need a blowing machine,extruding samething and cutting machine ,depending on what you want to do small,meduim or large scale
Re: Manufacturing Of Nylon by samragyone(m): 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2010
i am doing a small scale, with extruder, cutting machine and recycler.

how do i get market shares and what is the cost implication.
Re: Manufacturing Of Nylon by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2010
it is just the same as doing business in Nigeria,you need to know your market and also have a shop as well were you can also sell what your produce in the market place.do a market survey if its lagos,the market is called ebute ero ask for plastic market and continue to get information.the women merchants are not learned on the type of market analyses you want ,but they know the business very well since they have sold it for long.you could cut bread wrappers, first and move to dry cleaners and the sugar sizes etc.

(1) (Reply)

Info Needed On How To Start Cement Retailing Bussines In Owerri / Bet365 / I Want To Start A Soap Company!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.