Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Lagos Ports And The Corona Virus - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Lagos Ports And The Corona Virus (747 Views)

Untold Story Of Hadiza Bala Usman's Reign At Nigerian Ports Authority / Sold!!!corona awoof deal. my 2005 Acura MDX for only 750k buy n drive! / Toyota Corona Virus XVG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Ports And The Corona Virus by ehissi(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2020
Please with due respect to this Corona virus issue, how are the lagos ports supposed to operate?

Because I am expecting a car before next weekend and I don't even know how to go about it......

Please clearing agents in the house, what is the current modus operandi for port operations, because me like this I fear duemurrage pass Corona virus ooo.......
Re: Lagos Ports And The Corona Virus by SortOut: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
You should have an agent since you've planned the Importation process, why don't you ask him. Another one is, call the shipping company responsible for your consignment, they should have a customer service representative to answer your questions.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Used 07 TOYOTA CAMRY LE @ 1.6.50m / Toyota Camry 08 Model For 1.4 / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.