Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Honor 8A Pro Gets New Name To Honor 8A Prime In Russia - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Honor 8A Pro Gets New Name To Honor 8A Prime In Russia (642 Views)

I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon / Please I Need An Answer To Why My Umidigi A5 Pro Gets Very Hot On Usage / My Infinix Hot4 Pro Gets Very Hot Within 30mins Of Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honor 8A Pro Gets New Name To Honor 8A Prime In Russia by Ayodele100: 10:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Honor 8A Pro gets new name to Honor 8A Prime in russia by the company under a new moniker

Honor 8A Pro gets new name to Honor 8A Prime in Russia
The Honor 8A Pro arrived in Russia almost a year ago, but today the company decided to relaunch the very same device under a new moniker – Honor 8A Prime. It is the very same Helio P35-powered device, but with a new color – Emerald Green

Honor 8A Pro gets new name to Honor 8A Prime in Russia
Given the phone was a year old and was a budget device to begin with it’s hardly a surprise that its internals are modest. The Mediatek chipset is coupled by 3 GB RAM and 64 GB storage, with a microSD slot for additional 512 GB. There is a single 13MP camera on the back, and an 8MP selfie shooter in a waterdrop notch.

The Honor 8A Prime keeps the 6.1” screen with HD+ resolution. Other highlights include a 3,020 mAh battery and Android Pie (yes, Pie) with EMUI 9.0 on top.

The Honor 8A Pro was launched at RUB13,990, which at that time was $215, but twelve months later is equal to $175. However, the Prime can be bought from the Honor Russia website for just RUB9,990 or around $125. All three colors – Black, Blue, Green – are readily available for purchase. There are also gifts for the first few people – a selfie stick, Honor Band 4 or Honor Sport Bluetooth earbuds

https://itechgist.com/honor-8a-pro-gets-new-name-to-honor-8a-prime-in-russia/

(1) (Reply)

Infinix S5 Pro Now Official In Nigeria / I Need Nokia 6 Screen, Urgently. / Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Discontinued As New Iphone SE Takes Their Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.