Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

My Daughter Has Not Seen Her Jamb Result Yet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Daughter Has Not Seen Her Jamb Result Yet (487 Views)

Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents / This Female UNIABUJA Undergraduate Is Missing!! Have You Seen Her? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Has Not Seen Her Jamb Result Yet by Ama80(f): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2020
Pls my daughter wrote her utme on the 16th of March up till now her result has not been seen after sending RESULT to 55019 more,than 5 times now.Pls wat can we do.im worried already
Re: My Daughter Has Not Seen Her Jamb Result Yet by bmdmixer: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2020
is ur daughter worried?
Re: My Daughter Has Not Seen Her Jamb Result Yet by Gwagone: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2020
Do you trust your daughter?
Re: My Daughter Has Not Seen Her Jamb Result Yet by ekitimanalways(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2020
Gwagone:
Do you trust your daughter?
What're you trying to insinuate?
Re: My Daughter Has Not Seen Her Jamb Result Yet by Gwagone: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2020
ekitimanalways:

What're you trying to insinuate?
Anything you think of
Ado man
Re: My Daughter Has Not Seen Her Jamb Result Yet by nizelgirl(f): 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
There is nothing to be worried about because she is not the person that has seen. Just exercise patience till jamb official website can allow result printing till then stay safe.
Re: My Daughter Has Not Seen Her Jamb Result Yet by Cashinflow8: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
U can check it online....
Or
Have u checked if the Sim card u re using is the one u use in registering..
Re: My Daughter Has Not Seen Her Jamb Result Yet by Ama80(f): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
nizelgirl:
There is nothing to be worried about because she is not the person that has seen. Just exercise patience till jamb official website can allow result printing till then stay safe.
ok tnx so much
Re: My Daughter Has Not Seen Her Jamb Result Yet by Ama80(f): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Cashinflow8:
U can check it online....
Or
Have u checked if the Sim card u re using is the one u use in registering..
yes,it is just one number she used.No result has been published online yet

(1) (Reply)

2020 Pilot Training Scholarships For International Students / BREAKING: WAEC Examination To Commence On August 4 – Education Minister / Ojukwu University Reopens, Pegs JAMB Cutoff Mark At 160

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.