Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Lockdown Day 4: Around Ogba In Pictures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown Day 4: Around Ogba In Pictures (735 Views)

Lockdown Day 17: Video From Lagos Streets / Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures / South Africa Lockdown: Day 1 IN PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

Lockdown Day 4: Around Ogba In Pictures by abumeinben(m): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2020
While in Ogba, decided to take a 10 AM walk around with a friend.

Quite scanty of Ogba that I know.

1. College Road
2. College Road opposite shot

Re: Lockdown Day 4: Around Ogba In Pictures by abumeinben(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2020
Got to Ijaiye Road, opposite Excellence Hotel

1. Towards Berger
2 Towards Ogba Bus Stop
3. Picture 2 reshoot.

After that, we headed towards Ogba market and we sighted Area G men in Blue and Black, grin, Baba we reroute shaparly. Akanor use my small salary assist any Officer biko.

Re: Lockdown Day 4: Around Ogba In Pictures by chatinent: 11:57am On Apr 02, 2020
You didn't capture those illiterates in camouflage beating people?

Re: Lockdown Day 4: Around Ogba In Pictures by Petyprincess(f): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
Who would ever thought ogba can as dry as this?

Re: Lockdown Day 4: Around Ogba In Pictures by 2special(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
But l thought college road is ifako
Re: Lockdown Day 4: Around Ogba In Pictures by 2special(m): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
I do hear,, Ifako-ogba, Agunda-ogba, Okeira-ogba, Ijaiye-ogba but my okeira is bubbling of activities
Re: Lockdown Day 4: Around Ogba In Pictures by cassidy1996(m): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Lockdown Day 4: Around Ogba In Pictures by abumeinben(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
2special:
I do hear,, Ifako-ogba, Agunda-ogba, Okeira-ogba, Ijaiye-ogba but my okeira is bubbling of activities

Oke-Ira is in Ogba.

Ifako-Ijaiye is a Local Government

Aguda is a bust stop in Ogba.
Re: Lockdown Day 4: Around Ogba In Pictures by abumeinben(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=chatinent post=88018630]You didn't capture those illiterates in camouflage beating people?[/qpuote]

Haba bros.... cheesy

Ogba na calm area na

Na Bariga, Mushin, Ketu, Oworo...... Ehn ehn...na those places them dey cheesy

*Takes cover*
Re: Lockdown Day 4: Around Ogba In Pictures by abumeinben(m): 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
2special:
But l thought college road is ifako

College Road plenty. Na Ogba own be this.
Re: Lockdown Day 4: Around Ogba In Pictures by Greatzeus(m): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
abumeinben:
While in Ogba, decided to take a 10 AM walk around with a friend.

Quite scanty of Ogba that I know.

1. College Road
2. College Road opposite shot
Wow I stay in Ogba too. Youths were playing football on the road here, opposite Yaya Abatan.

This Is Nigeria's Most Beautiful Destination A Lot Of People Don't Know About / What You Need To Know About The New Mobolaji Johnson Train / Air Peace Begins Flight Operations Into Anambra Airport on December 7