Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Do This If You're A Struggling Freelancer: Career Boost - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do This If You're A Struggling Freelancer: Career Boost (196 Views)

The Nairalife Of A Struggling Creative Who Is Racing Against Time / Career Boost 2019:British English Accent,elocution,accent Reduction,phonics / Career Boost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do This If You're A Struggling Freelancer: Career Boost by WordpressPhysco: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
If you're a freelancer and you're trying so hard to nail a prospect then this could help you. Here is a story for you to relate...

I’m a freelancer and I’ve sent out twenty pitches. I had five responses, but one of them didn’t end up replying to my emails and the rest were unpaid.

But today I got an email saying that my pitch had been accepted - AND I WAS GETTING PAID a whole fifty dollars for 700 words. It may not seem a lot for you guys, but I’d previously tried sites like Upwork and Fiverr (for a year) and none of them had worked. I’d listed myself working for 7 dollars per 1,000 words and I still had little to no people willing to hire me.

If Upwork or Fiverr works for you, that’s great. But I found that if you have little to no credentials and just a few writing samples, pitching is also a viable option.

That is it. Be sure to be a pro in what you do...

How can you boost your career as a Freelancer? Get Reviews

How to get reviews for Zero Dollars? Freelance for free and get feedback. Do like 3. When done, couple them as your "what people are saying about me". AKA, Testimonials. It helps.

I hope this makes sense to someone. #Happy Freelancing.
Re: Do This If You're A Struggling Freelancer: Career Boost by aileen123(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
Take beautiful results by rendering easily without any extra effort. If you spend more time Lumion Activation Code to draw designs
Lumion 10 Pro Crack full Download 2020

(1) (Reply)

Somfound and its objectives of 'Charity For Prosperity' in Nigeria / Add Value To Yourself While @ Home: Learn The Thoughts Of The Highly Successful / Master Microsoft Power BI In Lagos: 28th -29th May 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.