Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Men Can’t Just Take Their Eye Off My Big Butts- Actress Moturanyo Oluwekemi. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Can’t Just Take Their Eye Off My Big Butts- Actress Moturanyo Oluwekemi. (3710 Views)

'Can't Take My Eye Off Your Nipples'- Fans React To Angela Okorie Braless Photo / Charles Novia Rubbishes Juliet Ibrahim For Allowing Iceberg Slim Press Her Butts / Lateef Adedimeji Gazes At Jemiriye's Butts In US, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Can’t Just Take Their Eye Off My Big Butts- Actress Moturanyo Oluwekemi. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
http://www.fixednaijablog.com

Nollywood actress and movie producer Moturanyo Oluwakemi, has revealed reasons men can’t just take off their eye on her was because of her ‘big butts.

Recalling some of her experiences with men, Oluwakemi said ”longtime ago, i was in Dubai and one of my fans got to know about it, he then sent me a message on social media asking me to name my price”.

I was furious and asked him what he meant by that, he said i should understand what he meant, that he wanted to me some money to come over and spend some weekend with him, which i block him immediately.

”Am busty and i know the only things my male fans like about me is my big butts, i wonder why they can’t take their off it”.

Moturanyo is engaged to the love of her life, but don’t want to reveal his identity public, in one of his post she said ”to me, love means knowing someone to count on, it unconditional and makes you feel good on the inside.

”you can trust the person you love and you are comfortable around them, it’s like your heart tells you that is good for you. Love never hurts nor makes you cry your eyes out, love is selfless and unconditional.

Get more news updates, Celebrity gists, sports, music, gossips and many more.....
@ http://www.fixednaijablog.com

Re: Men Can’t Just Take Their Eye Off My Big Butts- Actress Moturanyo Oluwekemi. by dikeigbo2(m): 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
hahahaha.........
Re: Men Can’t Just Take Their Eye Off My Big Butts- Actress Moturanyo Oluwekemi. by rex444(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
hmmmmmm ohhh chim
Re: Men Can’t Just Take Their Eye Off My Big Butts- Actress Moturanyo Oluwekemi. by blacq2009(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
You may have a huge backside but you resemble Patapaa.

3 Likes

Re: Men Can’t Just Take Their Eye Off My Big Butts- Actress Moturanyo Oluwekemi. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
blacq2009:

grin grin grin Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Can’t Just Take Their Eye Off My Big Butts- Actress Moturanyo Oluwekemi. by iamsea(m): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
grin
blacq2009:
grin
blacq2009:

���

1 Like

Re: Men Can’t Just Take Their Eye Off My Big Butts- Actress Moturanyo Oluwekemi. by Peace081: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
Her selling point
Re: Men Can’t Just Take Their Eye Off My Big Butts- Actress Moturanyo Oluwekemi. by oyatz(m): 11:15am On Apr 03, 2020
I have never seen her before.

(1) (Reply)

Rudeboy Breaks Silence Since Marriage Crash / HULALA! Ghanaian Babe Boasts Of Having The Biggest Hips In The World (SEE PHOTOS / Actress Toyin Aimakhu Opens A Film School In Ibadan & Collects N5k For Reg. Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.