Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) (1542 Views)

Give Betta Edu A Second Chance — Femi Pedro / Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics) / Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by Frankdoz8: 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
Igbo student Bags Degree With 4.82 CGPA, Emerges Best Graduating Student From This Top University
- A young Nigerian man with the name Don-Pedro Ume has graduated from OAU in flying colours with a CGPA of 4.82
- On his graduation day, he got many awards, one of which is the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria honour for the best graduating student
- Ume appreciated God, his lecturers, parents, and friends for their contributions and how they helped him achieve his dream Determination always achieves dreams.
A young Nigerian man with the name Don-Pedro Ume has bagged a degree from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife (OAU) in pharma*cy in a grand style.
He was able to do so with a CGPA of 4.82 out of the total 5.0. In his post on LinkedIn, he said he could not have expected a greater outcome. To honour his outstanding academic performance, he was given the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria Award as the best graduating student in OAU.
A graduate of OAU, he said he is very much pleased with the way he bagged his degree.
In addition to that, he also got the Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria - Young Pharmacist Group Award for the overall best pharmacy student. Ume said he appreciates God’s strength in his life, while adding that his lecturers, parents, and friends where all instrumental to his enviable growth.
Igbo amaka!
Igbo amaka!!
Igbo amaka!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by LordIsaac(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Congrats dear... Yoruba amaka grin
Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by Emmanuelhector(m): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
We keep beating afonja home and away

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by Frankdoz8: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
my brother, afonjas are really losing out academically, economically, politically and otherwise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
Frankdoz8:
Igbo student Bags Degree With 4.82 CGPA, Emerges Best Graduating Student From This Top University

- A young Nigerian man with the name Don-Pedro Ume has graduated from OAU in flying colours with a CGPA of 4.82

- On his graduation day, he got many awards, one of which is the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria honour for the best graduating student

- Ume appreciated God, his lecturers, parents, and friends for their contributions and how they helped him achieve his dream Determination always achieves dreams.

A young Nigerian man with the name Don-Pedro Ume has bagged a degree from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife (OAU) in pharma*cy in a grand style.

He was able to do so with a CGPA of 4.82 out of the total 5.0. In his post on LinkedIn, he said he could not have expected a greater outcome. To honour his outstanding academic performance, he was given the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria Award as the best graduating student in OAU.

A graduate of OAU, he said he is very much pleased with the way he bagged his degree.

In addition to that, he also got the Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria - Young Pharmacist Group Award for the overall best pharmacy student. Ume said he appreciates God’s strength in his life, while adding that his lecturers, parents, and friends where all instrumental to his enviable growth.
Igbo amaka!
Igbo amaka!!
Igbo amaka!!!

What has been seen, cannot be unseen.

Cc lzaa ItooWorWor

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by Goldencheese(m): 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Congratulations Ume.
Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by BabaO2: 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
you don't even know your boundary. How is don Pedro an Igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by helinues: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Congratulations to him

But op stop being a tribal bigot. Which one is Igbo student.. A Nigerian
Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by helinues: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Frankdoz8:
my brother, afonjas are really losing out academically, economically, politically and otherwise.

With this fraudulent Jamb results?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by Gwagone: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
All these ladipo boys
Congrats to him anyway
Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by Frankdoz8: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:
Congratulations to him

But op stop being a tribal bigot. Which one is Igbo student.. A Nigerian
this fit cannot be achieved by a Nigerian, it can only be Igbo or Biafra.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by Nairalandmonika: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
All the best graduating student in Nigeria plus lecturers and professors cannot design a simple ventilator in time of need.
Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by helinues: 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Frankdoz8:
this fit cannot be achieved by a Nigerian, it can only be Igbo or Biafra.

But if na crime, the guy go definitely be a Nigerian from SS claiming Ibo name.

Hahahaha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by Salvador1: 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

With this fraudulent Jamb results?
yet we scored goal for una home

What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by Chapii: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Frankdoz8:
No wonder they want Tinubu to be President by force so they can gain ground.
Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by Herdsmen: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Of the greatest ife..

Any other na counterfeit..

Obawon..

Thank God he made it... Ain’t easy for non Yoruba”s in ife.

Great uni ife.
Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by Herdsmen: 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

But if na crime, the guy go definitely be a Nigerian from SS claiming Ibo name.

Hahahaha

Wetin you Dey try do.. ?

Na wetin awolowo take commit sucide.. still never achieve same..

Don’t toll that part.. southern and easterners cannot never ever be as Yoruba wish..

Remain entity till death.

Am of great Igbo with bayelsa mother.. Yoruba have to pass through me to achieve that dream..

It’s a very tall one for westerners

55 years yoruba still the throng on their failed propaganda

Such a pity

3 Likes

Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Frankdoz8:
Igbo amaka!
Igbo amaka!!
Igbo amaka!!!

Kindly shun tribal bigotry.
However congratulations to this brilliant entity on the great feat achieved.
Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by Frankdoz8: 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Chapii:
No wonder they want Tinubu to be President by force so they can gain ground.
my brother, it's only Yoruba Muslims are pushing for tinubu presidency. I know Yoruba Christians will fiercely oppose that, as their choice of candidate still remain inconclusive. One thing is sure, Yoruba vote will surely be divided between Muslim and Christians.
Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by OfoIgbo: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
He has the typical Igbo complexion. A real nwa afor

YOu can tell both his father and mother and all his grandparents are all Igbo

1 Like

Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by gwafaeziokwu: 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Frankdoz8:
my brother, it's only Yoruba Muslims are pushing for tinubu presidency. I know Yoruba Christians will fiercely oppose that, as their choice of candidate still remain inconclusive. One thing is sure, Yoruba vote will surely be divided between Muslim and Christians.

Oga you are not Igbo stop displaying your stupidity. You have been busted on the other thread. I know you are not Yoruba neither. You don't represent us. Stay clear.
Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by Frankdoz8: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Oga you are not Igbo stop displaying your stupidity. You have been busted on the other thread. I know you are not Yoruba neither. You don't represent us. Stay clear.

busted by who? Stupidity everywhere.
Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by Op80: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nwata na MMA. Jisike nna
Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by Apholaby(m): 4:35pm On May 11, 2022
BabaO2:
you don't even know your boundary. How is don Pedro an Igbo?

I pity Igbos. There partisanship knows no boundary. When a Yoruba or Hausa emerges the best graduating student all these years, we didn't even celebrate them because it is not new. So when I see Igbos ranting up and down, I know it is something strange to them.

For your information, Don Pedro was born, lived and schooled in the ancient city of Oyo, Oyo state and he attended Emmanuel Alayande College of Education Model High School, Oyo town. He was a 3-year junior to my cousin who is now a medical doctor. So what is the rant about?
Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by StrongandMighty: 4:42pm On May 11, 2022
Apholaby:

I pity Igbos. There partisanship knows no boundary. When a Yoruba or Hausa emerges the best graduating student all these years, we didn't even celebrate them because it is not new. So when I see Igbos ranting up and down, I know it is something strange to them.

For your information, Don Pedro was born, lived and schooled in the ancient city of Oyo, Oyo state and he attended Emmanuel Alayande College of Education Model High School, Oyo town. He was a 3-year junior to my cousin who is now a medical doctor. So what is the rant about?

Take this twice daily; one spoon in the morning,one spoon at night you'll be alright

Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by Ikinternational: 4:51pm On May 11, 2022
Apholaby:

This one says he pity mighty igbos...lol

You people n uttering whatever comes to mind.

We thank God for your pity anyway

Igbos welcome all prayers from those that mean well
Re: Don-pedro Ume Emerges Best Graduating Student From OAU With 4.82 CGPA (pics) by Oplomo: 4:59pm On May 11, 2022
Igbo don carry first for heart of yorubaland.

E go pain the Afonjas wellu wellu. grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Yorunba Christians Movement For Biafra Independence / What The Igbos Can Learn From The Yorubas - By Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.