Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts (61214 Views)

Controversy Surrounds Abba Kyari's Whereabouts After Attack On Kuje Prison / The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / COVID-19: Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts In Lagos Is Personal To Him – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by Modikko(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
Na you kill am? Just asking
Eminibaaleomomo:
If he's dead.... Let's know abi which one kon be this hide and seek game weh im deh play... Who im whereabout elp sef. RUBISH
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by Modikko(m): 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Since you are the Angel of death right?
Ewedegubbler:

lie lie... he dey go heaven today
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by Modikko(m): 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Even Vatican stinks of this mess called Pedophilia
Truthfulvoice:
See for yourself the Fallen Church

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child rape of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by Modikko(m): 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
May everything evil you wish come back to you
enemyofprogress:
God this prayer na mistake o,Abeg carry face comot, no answer the guy o
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by Modikko(m): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
By your prayer you are also wicked, so you should also benefit from same prayer.
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
wicked people must die for good people to have Peace, anyone who sympathize with wicked is also wicked all the wicked in Nigeria must die . Choose your category.
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by Truthfulvoice: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
Modikko:
Even Vatican stinks of this mess called Pedophilia

Rome the most evil invention of the Black races of Gods.

See for yourself the Fallen Church

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child rape of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by Modikko(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
You should be ashamed of yourself
McTested:
Waiting Patiently for Breaking News

The Presidency can't undo what has happened.

Break it out let Nigerians know so we can either mourn or jubilates
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by Modikko(m): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ewwwwww!!!
Lovelyn451:
Tchew...just like buhari, His life didnt matter to me so his death wont...if he's dead, they can eat his corpse
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by beatspice(m): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by freeman131: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Modikko:
You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by Pwhitelaw(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
Something is happening at Aso rock and I hope they don't hide it like that of yaradau...I don't have the permission to make any announcement for the sake of national security...Covid19 is real please protect yourself.
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by guy222: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:
We Go Hear Breaking News Soonest

Abeg ooo I Am Not A Prophet, Our Prophet Muhammad Pbuh Was The Last Prophet On Earth Till Today...
Hope the breaking news will not be for any member of your family, most especially from your father? Just asking
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by enemyofprogress: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Modikko:
May everything evil you wish come back to you
God this prayer na mistake o,Abeg carry face comot, no answer the guy o
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by PastorandMentor(m): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
cry
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by bitingcool: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
What of Babagana Kingigbe? He's one of the lethal stumbling blocks to the progress of Nigeria. If Abba is the neck. Trust me, Kingigbe is the spine. That guy has singlehandedly diabolical limited the progress of this country with his partisan and behind the scenes evil manipulations.

1 Like

Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by fortune1968: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jack500:
Kemi olunloyo is right.

Corona has taken care of him. The cabal is going one by one.

Modified: Dont come and form hypocrite here, some people need to die before this country can progress, if he's among; so be it.

Hallelujah.
stop wishing people death . anybody can die at anytime . including you and I .
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by Almaiga: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Are You Afonja Or Al-majiri grin

Do I look like your Igbo MUSLIMs, Igbo Herdsmen or Igbo AlmajIri? grin grin

Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
Modikko:
By your prayer you are also wicked, so you should also benefit from same prayer.
no I'm not, wickedness get category, mine is holy wickedness, yours is evil .
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
I am not praying for his death but the chances of that man surviving covid-19 is very slim!
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by TheSourcerer: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
AgentNairaland:

It Wil be fun galore
you are not In Nigeria, are you?
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by Modikko(m): 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
I see. You are possessed by evil spirit, unfortunate spinster
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
no I'm not, wickedness get category, mine is holy wickedness, yours is evil .
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by Modikko(m): 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Eyyah.... And for your information Mr Chances, he is responding very well to treatment. He is fine
PaulSimon2020:
I am not praying for his death but the chances of that man surviving covid-19 is very slim!
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by Modikko(m): 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
You look like an Alaye
Almaiga:

Do I look like your Igbo MUSLIMs, Igbo Herdsmen or Igbo AlmajIri? grin grin
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by Modikko(m): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
I remember in Kaduna State when Ahmed Makarfi was the Governor, he fell ill and people with evil mind were wishing him death so that his Deputy can take over. Na so god take away his Deputy Stephen Shekari before him. Ahmed Makarfi is still alive today. Life and death are in the hands of God. You can’t be wishing someone ill and hoping God will spare you.
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by Legendguru: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
Oh
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by Farki: 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
YarAdua part 2.
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by Scienza: 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
Scienza:
Where is mr kyari ?
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by lexy2014: 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sweetcollins:
Huh
His answer might cause him his office. Abba Covid Kyari is still in charge

D response from d Lagos commissioner was even more comical. As reported on a radio station, d commissioner said he chats with kyari on WhatsApp but doesn't no his whereabouts
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by lexy2014: 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
Modikko:
I remember in Kaduna State when Ahmed Makarfi was the Governor, he fell ill and people with evil mind were wishing him death so that his Deputy can take over. Na so god take away his Deputy Stephen Shekari before him. Ahmed Makarfi is still alive today. Life and death are in the hands of God. You can’t be wishing someone ill and hoping God will spare you.

Was d late deputy governor wishing that makarfi died?
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by Modikko(m): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
Did you read anywhere where I wrote the Deputy Governor personally was wishing him dead. I said people ooo, certain people, evil elements
lexy2014:

Was d late deputy governor wishing that makarfi died?
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by lexy2014: 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Modikko:
Did you read anywhere where I wrote the Deputy Governor personally was wishing him dead. I said people ooo, certain people, evil elements

U said this right?:

"You can’t be wishing someone ill and hoping God will spare you."

Who did God not spare in d story u told?
Re: Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts by Modikko(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
For clarity, that part is for Nairalanders wishing a fellow human death because he has contacted the virus
lexy2014:

U said this right?:

"You can’t be wishing someone ill and hoping God will spare you."

Who did God not spare in d story u told?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... / Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.