Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

‘my Test Results Just Got In From Lagos State Ministry Of Health’- Sydney Talker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘my Test Results Just Got In From Lagos State Ministry Of Health’- Sydney Talker (368 Views)

Fake Life: Davido Lied About Chioma Covid_19 Test Results Just For Traffic / Nigerians Blasts Sydney Talker Over Skit 'Promoting Sexual Harassment' (Photos) / Baba Suwe Meets With Minister Of Health Over His Medical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘my Test Results Just Got In From Lagos State Ministry Of Health’- Sydney Talker by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
http://www.fixednaijablog.com

Popular comedian Egere Sydney, widely known as Sydney Talker has taken to social media share his COVID19 test result from Lagos State Ministry of Health.

On his recent Instagram post he writes; ”My test results just got in from Lagos State Ministry of Health, and thankfully it is negative.

”To those who feel this was prank or clout chasing, i have just one question, why would i chase clout at the expense of my life? he asked.

Sydney however thank those that pray for him in his weakest moment and for quick recovery, and also thanks those that rumor he chased clout.

Get more news updates, Celebrity gists, sports, entertainments, gossips and many more...
@ http://www.fixednaijablog.com

Re: ‘my Test Results Just Got In From Lagos State Ministry Of Health’- Sydney Talker by GboyegaD(m): 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
Na wah ooo. How come those without symptoms are getting tested and those very sick are not having much access to tests?
Re: ‘my Test Results Just Got In From Lagos State Ministry Of Health’- Sydney Talker by Nbote(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Dis guy is a fucking liar and a pathetic one at dat.. So what did dey say was wrong with him wen he was faking being in pains and acting all up

(1) (Reply)

3 Secret Every Successful Person Kept To Become Wealthy That People Don't Know / Unveiling The 666 Beast / Dating Someone Based Only On Looks Is So Shallow – Singer, Seyi Shay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.