Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona (4574 Views)

ISWAP Top Member, Nasiru Mohammed Arrested In Kaduna While Welcoming New Recruit / Kemi Olunloyo Announces The Death Of Another Top Member Of Buhari’s Government / FFK: Aisha Buhari Is The Only Light In Aso Rock; Buhari Under A Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona by Newsfash: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
"Buhari's Top member of Cabinet Has Died As a result of Coronavirus disease " - Kemi Olulunyo reveal

A Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olulunyo, has disclose that one of the top members of President Buhari's cabinet has died from Coronavirus complications. Kemi Olunloyo has been sharing several messages regarding coronavirus infections in Aso Rock and claims to have an "insider" who "leaks" reliable information to her. Here is the message according to how she has put it:

She wrote; A HIGH RANKING member of President Buhari's Cabinet has DIED of #CoronaVirus #Covid9 complications. I will give the feds the honor of announcing it. U cannot hide it like Yar'Adua. I'm not telling because I value NATIONAL SECURITY OF NIGERIA. Some unscrupulous elements may be planning their celebration parties. We must hold ourselves together now Nigeria. They will announce soon just like I tweeted CORONAVIRUS before them and the PDP rally, and AMVCA and Chioma not getting EXPOSED and this and that! Start believing MY WORK
drkemiolunloyo

See her post below

https://www.damsinier.com.ng/2020/04/death-in-aso-rock-buharis-top-member-of.html
Re: Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
No time for rubbish.
Re: Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona by TIGRITIS: 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
I still don't know how a section of the country will prefer to remain the Charlie Charlie of the country. They prayed for his death, now they conclude he is dead. When they see him tommorow, dem go say na jamil from Morocco. Very stupid people. As funny as it sounds, they will say is the wish of Nigerians. How can the wish of some idiots from one part become that of the whole Nigeria?
Personally, I dont even like that abba kyari, but seriously praying for the death of a human being is the last thing that can ever cross my mind.
Some of these animals praying for his death may even die before him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona by slimfit1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Let us pray that it's not the maiguard
Re: Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona by slimfit1(m): 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
TIGRITIS:
I still don't know how a section of the country will prefer to remain the Charlie Charlie of the country. They prayed for his death, now they conclude he is dead. When they see him tommorow, dem go say na jamil from Morocco. Very stupid people. As funny as it sounds, they will say is the wish of Nigerians. How can the wish of some idiots from one part become that of the whole Nigeria?
Personally, I dont even like that abba kyari, but seriously praying for the death of a human being is the last thing that can ever cross my mind.

You are right but we are praying for the gateman in Aso Rock, we are asking God to protect them or him
Re: Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona by seunlayi(m): 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kemi kemoo, egungun be careful
Re: Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona by Buruntashiman: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona by Gandollaar(f): 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Osunbande be like, make I book space here.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona by overall90: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
TIGRITIS:

exactly,from Kemi Olunloyo to fayose to FFk,i don't understand what is wrong with Yoruba people.
but. I know Buhari will not die.he will live to finish his second term.

4 Likes

Re: Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona by TIGRITIS: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
Buruntashiman:
[s][/s]
Yes o
Re: Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona by Buruntashiman: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Yes o
[/s]
Re: Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
TIGRITIS:

Which section of the country are you talking about??
Re: Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Rubbish she is just looking attention
Re: Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona by bigpicture001: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
No time for rubbish.

Its true....sh hardly get them wrong
Re: Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona by bigpicture001: 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
Rubbish she is just looking attention

Sh tweeted Abba kyari first..

Sh has a way to break need earliest

1 Like

Re: Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona by bigpicture001: 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
overall90:

exactly,from Kemi Olunloyo to fayose to FFk,i don't understand what is wrong with Yoruba people.
but. I know Buhari will not die.he will live to finish his second term.

.its not bubu
Re: Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona by Merit123(m): 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Egungun be careful nah express you dey go.

Re: Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona by koffsman(m): 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Just cabinet member alone make e start with #1 citizen abeg no time to check time since they are all mad
Re: Death In Aso Rock: Buhari's Top Member Of Cabinet Has Died As A Result Of Corona by DabuIIIT: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
TIGRITIS:

Stop splashing spit everywhere,is kemi olulonyo nolonger from Ibadan?

Pls madam,be merciful on people around you and kindly put on your nose mask,thanks

Meanwhile, viewing this topic,oshigun... looking for anything Igbo so he can foam!!!
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari Grandson Reacts To Viral Video Of Sokoto Woman Speaking Igbo. / Breaking: 40 Soldiers And 29 Herdsmen Killed In Nsukka / Kanu Exposes How He Was Kidnapped by Kenya police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.