Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

My Tenant Refuses To Pay His Rent Even After Quit Notice - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Tenant Refuses To Pay His Rent Even After Quit Notice (933 Views)

What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning / Our Tenant Refuses To Vacate Our Apartment After About 10 Months Quit Notice! / My Tenant Refused To Park Out After His Rent Expired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tenant Refuses To Pay His Rent Even After Quit Notice by Godbpraised: 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hello people , I currently have a tenant whose rent was due last year October, I have given him quit notice, he has refused to leave. Though he promised to pay me at the end of march. I am yet to recieve any alert as at today. I had to take him to the court of arbitration for him to commit to end of march self. Guys please advise what do I do. My fear is that he does not use the current covid-19 pandemic to gove excuse. Please help with useful advice.
Re: My Tenant Refuses To Pay His Rent Even After Quit Notice by Evergreen4(m): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
Pls just give him time till the virus is contained to a reasonable extent. And then force him out . Thses are hard times you know coupled with the pandemic era

1 Like

Re: My Tenant Refuses To Pay His Rent Even After Quit Notice by dominique(f): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
When movement all over the country has been literally crippled, you're still expecting him to pack and move out? You expect him to teleport? You'll just have to exercise patience till this covid issue blows over. Even the arbitration court or mediation center you want to take him to are currently closed and they will give him additional six months to move out.
Re: My Tenant Refuses To Pay His Rent Even After Quit Notice by missjekyll: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
is he igbo?

(1) (Reply)

ILUPEJU GARDENS: Own 1, 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Apartment In Ilupeju In Ilupeju / Ready Made Curtains, Lovely Window Blinds And Centre Rugs At Cheap Rates / Machines And Equipments For Sale, In Perfect Working Condition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.