Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

40 Most Clever Life Hacks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 40 Most Clever Life Hacks (353 Views)

Top 5 Life Hacks For Healthy And Happy Living / Some Life Hacks That Reveal Some Ugly Truth About Life / This Is Your Life Part 1 | Important Life Hacks - Motivational Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40 Most Clever Life Hacks by infogenerator(m): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sometimes to get a different result, you just have to do things differently. More often than not, doing things differently doesn't need a degree in rocket science. Learn these cool life hacks, apply them in your daily life when ever you can. I'm willing to wager you'll notice considerable difference in your life.

1. Golden spending rule; if you can’t afford two of it, then you can’t afford it.

2. Never loan a friend more money than you can afford to give away.

3. If you forget someone’s name simply say, “Sorry, what was your name again?” They may look annoyed, but once they tell you their first name say, “No, I meant your last name.”

4. The next time you stub your toe or get a cut, look away. The body usually associates pain with sight.

5. If you ever have to park in a city at night, park in front of a bank. They’re very well lighted and have cameras everywhere, just in case.

6. You should tie a small piece of brightly colored fabric to your luggage. You’ll be able to spot your bag at the airport in no time!

7. If a job advert asks you to pay money to work for them, it’s a scam. Period.

8. If you want to find a good job after college? Make friends with as many people in your field that are on track to graduate one or two years ahead of you, this will give you a lot of head-start, in the labor market when you graduate.

9. Do you always loose business cards like me? Take a picture of business cards people hand you, so when you loose them, you still have a copy.

10. Secretaries, tech support, and cleaners are the true power in an office. Make friends with them and you’ll be able to get anything you need!

11. Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.

12. When you feel like you need something, but you can’t figure out what it is, it’s water. It’s always water.

13. Always under-promise and over-deliver. Most people tend to do the opposite. Trust me, you will always stand out.

14. When shopping online, always read the 1-star reviews first. Most often than not, that's where the truth is.

15. If you see a car accident call the police or the authorities. It may seem obvious but many believe that someone else will do it.

16. Don't "right-click-correct" to correct incorrectly spelled words. Delete the entire word then re-type it correctly. Do this to train yourself to spell words right the first time instead of relying on spell-check. Same applies to cell phones.

17. Before booking a vacation online, call the booking agency directly and ask any question. They will likely give you a discount for calling and showing interest.

18. If you suspect you've been given a wrong number, read it back to them incorrectly. If they correct it chances are you were given the correct number in the first place.

19. Got bored from one of your favorite songs? Try listening to a cover version. There's enough difference to feel refreshing while still being faithful to the original.

20. Turn your lights on in a bad weather. It’s not for you to be able to see; it’s so other drivers can see you. This hack have saved many lives!

Thanks for reading. Visit us for remaining 20 life hacks, https://onlyanimatedvideos.com/most-clever-life-hacks/

1 Like

Re: 40 Most Clever Life Hacks by infogenerator(m): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
what's your favorite Hack?
Re: 40 Most Clever Life Hacks by illicit(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
you can't park in front of a bank in Nigeria. you will see " No parking, keep moving"

1 Like

Re: 40 Most Clever Life Hacks by Gwagone: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
If a big truck tyre should climb your leg,then you will know that sight and pain no go together
Re: 40 Most Clever Life Hacks by ekwuemendinso(m): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
illicit:
you can't park in front of a bank in Nigeria. you will see " No parking, keep moving"

grin. grin

1 Like

Re: 40 Most Clever Life Hacks by ekwuemendinso(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
We "I" really need to improve on number 2....

Favorite
Re: 40 Most Clever Life Hacks by infogenerator(m): 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
illicit:
lol.......it depends on where in front of the bank you want to park
Re: 40 Most Clever Life Hacks by infogenerator(m): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
Gwagone:
If a big truck tyre should climb your leg,then you will know that sight and pain no go together
true .....that's why the hack says when you stub your feet or a cut
Re: 40 Most Clever Life Hacks by infogenerator(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
ekwuemendinso:
We "I" really need to improve on number 2....
lol....paying back a loan is no small deal

Favorite

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Me Pregnant / Barr Labaran Magaji Bagged Nans Zone A Award Of The Year / Lawyers, Please Contact Me Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.