Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

How Much Can I Receive In An Unverified Paypal Account? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Can I Receive In An Unverified Paypal Account? (3041 Views)

How Do I Receive Money Through Paypal? / What Are The Limits Of A U.S Unverified Paypal Account / Making $30 Daily Into Your Paypal Account By Snowland - Contd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can I Receive In An Unverified Paypal Account? by naijaspeak(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2010
I use to operate a verified paypal account. However, I have had my paypal account closed or limited in recent time.

The reason is due largely to the fact that Nigeria is not listed among country that is allowed to use paypal account.

I was introduced to the act of using an unverified paypal account by a marketer online. The marketer told me that one can receive some amount of money. Specifically, I read all this details from his articles which he posted online.

I later comfirmed this information from other online question and answer website. However, I want to know from professional paypal users to tell me the exact amount of money maximun that I can use my unverified paypal account to collect in Nigeria.

I do not want to waste my money and time verifing paypal account only to be closed by the payment company overseas.

thanks
Re: How Much Can I Receive In An Unverified Paypal Account? by felucci(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2011
I think the limit is $500 only

(1) (Reply)

NEW UPDATED BITSLER NEXT ROLL PREDICT TOOL SOFTWARE / How Is Interswitch Gateway Implemented On Websites / Reasons To Stop Using Wordpress Internal Linking Plugins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.