Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Vaccine For The Cure Of Corona Virus Will Be Ready Soon Says Professor Maurice I - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Vaccine For The Cure Of Corona Virus Will Be Ready Soon Says Professor Maurice I (185 Views)

Who Knows The Cure Of This Skin Disorder / Vaccine For The Treatment Of Corana Virus Will Be Ready Soon Days Prof Maurice / Subeb Sijuade Road Ready Soon~ Contractor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vaccine For The Cure Of Corona Virus Will Be Ready Soon Says Professor Maurice I by ChibenPeter(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Vaccine For The Cure Of Corona Virus Will Be Ready Soon Says Professor Maurice I by Illusioneffect(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nothing that comes out of this man mouth that I will believe tufia!
Re: Vaccine For The Cure Of Corona Virus Will Be Ready Soon Says Professor Maurice I by Dreal1247: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
We prefer vaccines from Nigeria and not Bill Gates and UN vaccines. I personally feel that the mass death recorded in some countries through corona virus were either through the nose masks or any of the protective materials. With the information going round the internet, rejecting materials from China and USA especially Bill Gates is one of the easiest escape routes for us. They have started predicting the number of Nigerians that will die of the pandemic even when we had less than five cases.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of High Spirited Nigeria Covid-19 Patients In Their Isolation Ward. / COVID-19: Bauchi Moves To Reform Urban Planning, Redistribute Social Services / Making Front Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.