Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) (68316 Views)

COVID-19: Jack Ma's Donation Moved From Lagos To Abuja By The Air Force / Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria / Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Gabbriell: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
People when u collect or buy face mask make sure u wash it with detergent before using oo. U never know were it's from (within or outside the country) and how many people have handle it...PLUS wicked souls everywhere nowadays.

#PEACE
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by majamajic(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
kramer:

Did you read the article I attached? Every country is struggling with it

Not mouth cover of 1500 PC's for a state , or 100 pcs of over all ,

Anyway stay with your belief , they are fast to share a gift from someone , all the money donated them , where them spend it ? U are here supporting them about countries struggling, did USA struggle when they paid their citizens , or Canada ? What did they do with the donations they received , why they audio share these items was because it didn't come as cash gift.
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
I always had hope for a better Nigeria until this virus, a part of me has given up already just waiting for the virus to catch up with me, we have all fail each other most especially our greedy leaders, how have we become so blind that we don't know the right people to vote for, what a wasted Nation. A bag of bagco sac was brought to the village I live for 5 street to share, now are they going to take 5grains each so it can go round?
Our hypocritical leaders shared cash to some people in Abuja, the government officials protected themselves with nose masks and hand gloves but saw no need to sensitize the hungry citizens they were giving money and use the opportunity to share face mask and gloves, is it news that cash notes can transfer the virus? so why were the cash given to them to their bare hands, this country is a mess please, are these the people that will protect the nation?
What a messed up country!
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Modikko(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
That’s none of my business
Agboriotejoye:

Federal character enter disease control again? How come there was no federal character in appointments to aso rock?
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Rocboy112: 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
powerfulguy:
See how NCDC distributed test gears, kits donated by Jack Ma Nationwide.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1245627273169924098
whoever that cursed this so called Nigeria as a country should please forgive the country..can't Nigeria afford these as a nation ? Oil producing country for that matter.waiting on donations from overseas.Shameless country
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Modikko(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
You have a problem with Comprehension.You don’t have to show your ignorance by commenting on every post
Agboriotejoye:

You're struggling with English. He said "states like"
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Modikko(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
North Vs South again
Agboriotejoye:
Where's the manna suya guy that said they'll have left Lagos its own share when they were moving it. Hope you see they moved everything to Abj first now. It's also obvious that on a per infection basis, Abj got more than any state. In fact, the north got more than the south!!
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by oluwaleinad(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nigeria my country
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Zowee10(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Please let's be careful of this face mask coming from China.

Look at Italy for example.
China helped Italy
China helped them with equipment and they have the worst case.

Please let's be careful
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
Let those who have received from those states come out and testify

I am sure they will be used in the hospitals and not given out to people.
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Modikko(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
From their comments you will see pure hypocrisy
Mightymanna:

Why do you always tag the North with 20 States including FCT as a single region and divide the South into 3?
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
majamajic:
Naija is so shameless

So initially , can't we afford these as a nation ? Oil producing one for that matter !
So just because we can afford anything, we should refuse armless helping hand abi? See how small your sense is.
Even England had to beg China for some equipments last week.
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
majamajic:
Naija is so shameless

So initially , can't we afford these as a nation ? Oil producing one for that matter !

It's really pathetic

The SNAIL OF AFRICA.. SMH
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Smartray25: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
I hope federal govt tested all these kits before they end up distributing infected kits to citizens. We don't need those kits. We can make nose mask in this country
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Smartray25: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Zowee10:
Please let's be careful of this face mask coming from China.

Look at Italy for example.
China helped Italy
China helped them with equipment and they have the worst case.

Please let's be careful
Even Holland bought those kits from China but wen tested them,lo and behold they are infected with corona virus,I pray they test then b4 using
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Modikko:
North Vs South again
Ask your people. Over 70% of the cases are in the south, SW especially while Lagos has more than half of total cases. So how come they ended up giving more to the northern states that are less populated and have less density than southern states that are more populated and more dense.
Someone raised issue with zamfara recently and you went ballistic, evidence from all around the world have shown that large urban centres are more prone than rural areas. So I don't know the urban centres in jigawa, zamfara, kebbi for example that warrants them having same with states in the south!!

1 Like

Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by lakesider(m): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
The cost of transpiring this item to each state is more than the market price
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Princewell2012:

God bless you for this comments. You took it from me.

China have a very bad plan for African especially Nigeria. But our God is bigger than. I might even be China supplying all these countries their test kit. Yet their case gets worse on the daily basis.
Don't you think something is wrong somewhere?
Believe me I even preferred aba made test kits than these ones.

May God save this nation from destruction.
God bless you my brother.
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by jozee8: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
BE REST ASSURED THAT MOST OF THESE THINGS WILL BE SOLD OFF VIA BLACK MARKET WITHOUT GETTING TO THE FINAL DESTINATIONS.... BECAUSE NA NAIJA WE DEY.
I saw one Aboki selling some face masks with Chinese inscription on them, hope it's not that donation already
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Modikko(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
According to what I saw, it was shared amongst states almost equally. Even states that have not recorded any confirmed case yet. Abuja and Lagos shared the highest followed by some other states with confirmed cases. God forbid it is only when cases begin to surface in states that you mentioned before something can be done? You want them to be abandoned in sharing the said materials. And FYI there is no area that is safe as long as this Virus is concerned be it rural or urban. You don’t have to show your hatred for the North please. There are 36 states and the FCT and everyone got their fair share.
Agboriotejoye:

Ask your people. Over 70% of the cases are in the south, SW especially while Lagos has more than half of total cases. So how come they ended up giving more to the northern states that are less populated and have less density than southern states that are more populated and more dense.
Someone raised issue with zamfara recently and you went ballistic, evidence from all around the world have shown that large urban centres are more prone than rural areas. So I don't know the urban centres in jigawa, zamfara, kebbi for example that warrants them having same with states in the south!!
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Most of those face mask don enter market....for sale..
We are not surprised..we will only be surprised if they distributed it accordingly
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by obazo1: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
I hope those items have been tested for Covid 19 infection so that we will not end up like Italy and Spain
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by skedman(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
majamajic:
Naija is so shameless

We need to tell ourselves the truth what quota have you contributed to your country as a nigerian

what contribution have you done in the manufacturing industry apart from this complaining,comparing your country with that of developed countries.

Rome was never built in a day.

If the face mask can be made in Nigeria have you started yours.
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Modikko(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Just like the way I saw one Alaye selling it under bridge
jozee8:

I saw one Aboki selling some face masks with Chinese inscription on them, hope it's not that donation already
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
majamajic:

Imagine , 1500 PC's of nose cover to a state ? And it was a gift ,
it’s ridiculous. But then again Nigeria is a ridiculous country.
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Modikko:
According to what I saw, it was shared amongst states almost equally. Even states that have not recorded any confirmed case yet. Abuja and Lagos shared the highest followed by some other states with confirmed cases. God forbid it is only when cases begin to surface in states that you mentioned before something can be done? You want them to be abandoned in sharing the said materials. And FYI there is no area that is safe as long as this Virus is concerned be it rural or urban. You don’t have to show your hatred for the North please. There are 36 states and the FCT and everyone got their fair share.

Oh shat da farck ap. Everything is hatred for the north. The virus has shown up in returning travelers. All over the world, densely populated urban areas have been the most affected even here in Nigeria. The south has more returning travelers than the north. The south has more urban areas than the north. The south is more densely populated than the north. Nobody said the northern states shouldn't be given anything but the south states should have more because they're more susceptible. It's very simple logic. Can you get round it?
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Modikko(m): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ohhh Mr Statistics. So you have all the record of travelers and where they live. Issokay. You are too dumb to understand the fact that most of the people that know their status is because of the priviledge of testing and getting the result. It may interest you to know that there are no testing centers in north apart from Abuja. Once there is vigorous testing you will see the numbers going up. Next time don’t think through your anus use your brain.
Agboriotejoye:

Oh shat da farck ap. Everything is hatred for the north. The virus has shown up in returning travelers. All over the world, densely populated urban areas have been the most affected even here in Nigeria. The south has more returning travelers than the north. The south has more urban areas than the north. The south is more densely populated than the north. Nobody said the northern states shouldn't be given anything but the south states should have more because they're more susceptible. It's very simple logic. Can you get round it?
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Modikko(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
It is basic knowledge to know that items were delivered and shared in packs not pieces. So 1500 packs ok
majamajic:

Imagine , 1500 PC's of nose cover to a state ? And it was a gift ,
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
Modikko:
Ohhh Mr Statistics. So you have all the record of travelers and where they live. Issokay. You are too dumb to understand the fact that most of the people that know their status is because of the priviledge of testing and getting the result. It may interest you to know that there are no testing centers in north apart from Abuja. Once there is vigorous testing you will see the numbers going up. Next time don’t think through your anus use your brain.
Lies!! Kaduna now has a testing centre with two or three other states in the north. Do you live inside a cave. What is the ratio of northerners outside Nigeria to southerners. Most northerners outside Nigeria are govt officials not private citizens while most southerners are looking to get out of the country. Don't be a buffoon. Get the facts right before you start to argue.
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
I no believe the sharing formula sha
Re: How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) by SoNature(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Citytrend:
Politicians seems to be reasonable only when the problem has to do with their own survival

Seem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) / What Is The Best And Effective Way To Prevent Pregnancy(no Side/after Effects) / He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.