Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago (8795 Views)

American Man Traces Owner Of Wrong Number That Has Been Calling Him For 20 Years / How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! / SOLVED: I Flashed Custom Rom On My Samsung S7 Now No Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
Before I could pick the call it was a missed call, 2times.

The most surprising part of it is that I made a research of the number identity on Truecaller app no information was displayed u can see d screenshot below;

Which country code has this number ?
grin grin grin grin grin grin

lalalastical Seun Mynd44 pls let others contribute to this.

Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by illicit(m): 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
that must be God's number.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
illicit:
I pray so, because am not afraid of picking the call

3 Likes

Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by illicit(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

I pray so, because am not afraid of picking the call
abeg pick o
Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by Asianjollof007: 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Don't pick that call, beware of scammers.

1 Like

Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Asianjollof007:
Don't pick that call, beware of scammers.

Am not serious thou because they was a tutorial I came across in 2015 on how to change ur number from 11digits to 20digits which it worked for me wen I tried it.
Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by pat077: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Is that not corona's number. U better don't pick it

3 Likes

Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by akennynews(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
185 Killed, 951 Lassa Fever Cases Confirmed In 2020 – NCDC
https://akennynews.com.ng/185-killed-951-lassa-fever-cases-confirmed-in-2020-ncdc/
Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by wrose(m): 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

The most surprising part of it is that I made a research of the number identity on Truecaller app no information was displayed u can see d screenshot below;

same thing happened to me yesterday.

Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by Kalaba(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

Did you click any link to claim free gifts from Nike?
That number is definitely Rwanda

1 Like

Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by DerickCO(m): 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

+250 is for Rwanda.

1 Like

Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by ZhiosonWind: 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
illicit:

hahahhaha make God no flash me o
Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by Vulcanheph(m): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
My brother it's a Scam, don't fall for it, no matter what , don't call it back......there are criminal groups all over the world that collect phone numbers from the dark web and then use specialized phone numbers to give u missed calls (They know fully well that if you get a missed phone call from a foreign number. You will be tempted to call), this phone numbers have been configured in a way that if you call them, the airtime is charged 10 to 20 times the usual amount and you will somehow hear a voice of a woman speaking in a strange language while your money is going.......so my advice to you is if you recieve a missed ball from an international number and you know you don't know anyone in that country , DO NOT CALL BACK.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by Yodexy: 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Vulcanheph:
(They know fully well that if you get a missed phone call from a foreign number. You will be tempted to call), this phone numbers have been configured in a way that if you call them, the airtime is charged 10 to 20 times the usual amount and you will somehow hear a voice of a woman speaking in a strange language while your money is going........

Just listen to yourself

3 Likes

Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by SKhanmi: 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Yodexy:

Just listen to yourself

He's actually right but I usually like people experiencing for themselves. Call back if one of those flashes you.

6 Likes

Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by Bentheta(m): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
SKhanmi:

He's actually right but I usually like people experiencing for themselves. Call back if one of those flashes you.

Or better still.
Copy the number and try.
Let the guy/babe Learn from others experience

Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by Mrshape: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
I can tell you the persons name
Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bentheta:

Or better still. Copy the number and try. Let the guy/babe Learn from others experience
What does that Rwanda mean?
Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by xoxocandy(f): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

Rwanda is a country in East Africa

9 Likes

Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by nubiangod9(m): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

Rwanda is the name of a strain of corona virus grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by StephenBB(m): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

Rwanda is the name of a country in Africa

1 Like

Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by Vulcanheph(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
SKhanmi:

Thank you......don't mind the mugu, it's people like them that are always easy prey for Fraudsters, i also had calls from such numbers and decided to do a little research online and i found out that it's happened to people all over the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
xoxocandy:
Rwanda is a country in East Africa
thnks
Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Vulcanheph:

Thank you......don't mind the mugu, it's people like them that are always easy prey for Fraudsters, i also had calls from such numbers and decided to do a little research online and i found out that it's happened to people all over the world.

grin
Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by Opperwezen(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bentheta:

Or better still.
Copy the number and try.
Let the guy/babe Learn from others experience
You very obviously added +250 to this number, wetin be your aim?
Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by petertamtam6(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
That's devil flashing you grin
Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by Iamlibra: 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
s
Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by toms55(m): 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bro dont call back, i was a victim of such. I got a missed call i called back boom my instagram was hacked.

3 Likes

Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 1:04am On Apr 03, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: Do not pick or call back..

Was a victim, picked and and just said hello no voice from the other end, immediatly ended the call. 300 card ran down to 200. Gat me wondering, for just hello when i talk.

Saw the missed call again. Did not even bother.
Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by Randal: 1:14am On Apr 03, 2020
They are scammers, don't call back
Re: See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago by Bentheta(m): 2:28am On Apr 03, 2020
Opperwezen:

You very obviously added +250 to this number, wetin be your aim?

Don't you get it.
A similar number called my line mins ago as at the time of this thread.
My phone records shows missed call (flash that's what them idiots do)
Then I called back and Truecaller identified RWANDA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know That Fear Of Being Without Your Mobile Phone Is A Mental Illness? / Treasure Hunt: Subscriber Sues Mtn For N210m / NOKIA Come Back With NOKIA C1 See Specs And Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.