Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

A Senior Man In Ask Rock Is Dead. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Senior Man In Ask Rock Is Dead. (1294 Views)

President Tinubu Hosts K1 De Ultimate At Ask Rock (photos) / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Senior Man In Ask Rock Is Dead. by MiztaFabuloz(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
When I spoke the truth I was banned. The truth they say will always vindicate us. This a a major blast to the FG because this man died of the corona virus and they are still hiding the whole truth.

The visit to aso rock, do you know the reason for the face mask and distance given to Mr President? I would not say further or mention any names before I am banned again. But know that I have sent a confirmed message from a reliable friend that works in aso rock. If I am banned again for saying the truth, no wahala.

Nigerians will see the truth soon.

1 Like

Re: A Senior Man In Ask Rock Is Dead. by Alexanity(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
Well you weren't banned yet

2 Likes

Re: A Senior Man In Ask Rock Is Dead. by MiztaFabuloz(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Alexanity:
Well you weren't banned yet

I can't shout. I just even saw another post that madam Kemi has also said same thing. So let's all see. Na this matter them go take catch the Presidency

1 Like

Re: A Senior Man In Ask Rock Is Dead. by chidexleo: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
All these rumor munga's won't let us be
Re: A Senior Man In Ask Rock Is Dead. by MiztaFabuloz(m): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
chidexleo:
All these rumor munga's won't let us be

Your opinion is allowed. Its not by force to even comment. If you see something you feel is rumor or irrelevant to you, I thought the best thing is to ignore. As you no wan believe why not dey your lane abeg. But remember this post when the presidency succumb to pressure to release the news. This will make Nigerians know if this government is transparent or not and I know the president will not want to fall his hand

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Major Markets In Anambra Looks Like Following Their Close Down / Today Is 8th Of May And Most Federal Agencies Haven't Received April Salary. / You're Missing The Bigger Picture Here Because Of Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.