Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

SEE GOBE!!! Lady Accuses Kogi Commissioner, Abdulmumuni Danga Of Raping: Vid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE GOBE!!! Lady Accuses Kogi Commissioner, Abdulmumuni Danga Of Raping: Vid (344 Views)

SDP Accuses Kogi CP Of Partisanship Amidst Tribunal Tension / Killing APC Supporter: Police Accuses Kogi SDP Candidate Of Violent Conduct / Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE GOBE!!! Lady Accuses Kogi Commissioner, Abdulmumuni Danga Of Raping: Vid by talk2archy: 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Elizabeth Oyeniyi, the young lady who recently accused the Kogi state Commissioner for Water Resources, Abdulmumuni Danga, of physically assaulting her over a Facebook post she made about his family, has come out to allege that he also raped her.
In a video chat with activist Dorothy Njemanze, Elizabeth said

”On the 29th of March, I was in Okene, Kogi state. I made a post about the Honorable Commissioner for Water Resources, Abdulmumin Danga.

“I was trying to talk about him helping his little sister and help his family that charity begins at home because he happened to be distributing some things during this COVID period.

“I know the sister and I know what she is going through because she has told me several things about her. Immediately after the post, one local comedian made a screenshot of it and sent it to him.

“He got pissed off with the post and sent a group of guys with a hilux and Sienna to come and pick me up from my friends house where I was in Okene.

They took me to lokoja, beat me up, made a naked video of me. After that, he asked me and the sister to tell his fans that we are sorry. He flogged us himself. He did not release me that day”

she said

When asked what he did to her over the night, she said

He made advances and had sex with me. He raped me”.

Elizabeth said she did not consent to the sex and only had sex with him because of the fear and anxiety.

Source:
https://www..ng/news/see-gobe-lady-accuses-kogi-commissioner-abdulmumuni-danga-of-raping-and-assaulting-her-on-facebook-watch-video
Re: SEE GOBE!!! Lady Accuses Kogi Commissioner, Abdulmumuni Danga Of Raping: Vid by Juell(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
The man is a beast for what he did to her. But, u sef why bring a man's family issues online?
Re: SEE GOBE!!! Lady Accuses Kogi Commissioner, Abdulmumuni Danga Of Raping: Vid by Righteousness89(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
When your Cup is Full and GOD wants to Disgrace you, it's foolish things like this that you so!!
Re: SEE GOBE!!! Lady Accuses Kogi Commissioner, Abdulmumuni Danga Of Raping: Vid by neutralmind: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
This is serious.
Re: SEE GOBE!!! Lady Accuses Kogi Commissioner, Abdulmumuni Danga Of Raping: Vid by LivingSage: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Source of your post please
talk2archy:
Elizabeth Oyeniyi, the young lady who recently accused the Kogi state Commissioner for Water Resources, Abdulmumuni Danga, of physically assaulting her over a Facebook post she made about his family, has come out to allege that he also raped her.
In a video chat with activist Dorothy Njemanze, Elizabeth said

”On the 29th of March, I was in Okene, Kogi state. I made a post about the Honorable Commissioner for Water Resources, Abdulmumin Danga.

“I was trying to talk about him helping his little sister and help his family that charity begins at home because he happened to be distributing some things during this COVID period.

“I know the sister and I know what she is going through because she has told me several things about her. Immediately after the post, one local comedian made a screenshot of it and sent it to him.

“He got pissed off with the post and sent a group of guys with a hilux and Sienna to come and pick me up from my friends house where I was in Okene.

They took me to lokoja, beat me up, made a naked video of me. After that, he asked me and the sister to tell his fans that we are sorry. He flogged us himself. He did not release me that day”

she said

When asked what he did to her over the night, she said

He made advances and had sex with me. He raped me”.

Elizabeth said she did not consent to the sex and only had sex with him because of the fear and anxiety.
Re: SEE GOBE!!! Lady Accuses Kogi Commissioner, Abdulmumuni Danga Of Raping: Vid by Fweshspice(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ok
Re: SEE GOBE!!! Lady Accuses Kogi Commissioner, Abdulmumuni Danga Of Raping: Vid by talk2archy: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Commend WHO Over The COVID19, Advise Africa To Be Proud Of Dr Tedros / Lockdown: FG Flags-off Cash Transfer In Lagos, Says Sanwo-olu / Oyetola Extends Osun Lockdown Till Month Ending, Relax 48 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.