Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Online Scholarship Test. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Scholarship Test. (4007 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / ** 2018 Scholarship Test ** / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Scholarship Test. by Loris576(m): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2020
Online Forms are available @
http://top.infobet.tech/scholarships-application-form

A form is 1000 naira.

A short demo test have been designed. Where candidates will answer caricature versions of the actual question type, to get them accustomed to the main exam

The link to the site will be given on the preparatory WhatsApp group which has been created for applicants from nairaland. Only registered candidates may join. However all those that attempted the sample question of last week, are granted free entry to write.

Study questions will be released over there and further announcements. Will be made there.

To join the WhatsApp group, Please send a screenshot of your proof of payment. To Scholarships@infobet.tech

For those that attempted the sample question send Only the name of your Moniker to the above address.

All the best.

[/quote]
U havent selected who won the covid 19 response quiz..this is almost month end
Re: Online Scholarship Test. by NisforNicky: 1:27am On May 13, 2020
@fynestboi @lalasticlala seun this is a scam
Re: Online Scholarship Test. by mete3: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
NisforNicky:
@fynestboi @lalasticlala seun this is a scam

How sure are you
any proof for support undecided
Re: Online Scholarship Test. by mete3: 9:44am On Sep 09, 2020
HisGrace0000001:
I am interested

Hi Boss.
can u pls drop ur Email Address or ur facabook username cus am nt on whatsApp..
I've sent u countless of Pm, no reply.
Re: Online Scholarship Test. by HisGrace0000001(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
mete3:

Hi Boss.
can u pls drop ur Email Address or ur facabook username cus am nt on whatsApp..
I've sent u countless of Pm, no reply.
Hi, I'm very sorry for not replying your mail.
I just relocated to a new place and the network is not good at all so I've not been motivated to subscribe. I'm currently using free facebook data to reply you and the network is even 2G which I can say just came by luck. I hope it's not urgent. If it is you can talk about it here, but if it's not, please be patient with me for a while. Please.
Hopefully by next week, I'll get a glo SIM card (that's what's working here) and I'll get online again.
Re: Online Scholarship Test. by mete3: 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
HisGrace0000001:

Hi, I'm very sorry for not replying your mail.
I just relocated to a new place and the network is not good at all so I've not been motivated to subscribe. I'm currently using free facebook data to reply you and the network is even 2G which I can say just came by luck. I hope it's not urgent. If it is you can talk about it here, but if it's not, please be patient with me for a while. Please.
Hopefully by next week, I'll get a glo SIM card (that's what's working here) and I'll get online again.

Thanks Sir.
It's nt that urgent
I got no option than to patiently wait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Remembers This Picture ????? / OMG See Osama Bin Laden And Judo Classmate In 1975 / This Is only way to Hide Something From A Black Man {pics}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.