Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,376 members, 7,868,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Burstingbrainmedia Presents Music Contest… Check Out The Artistes Involved - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burstingbrainmedia Presents Music Contest… Check Out The Artistes Involved (149 Views)

Meet The New Laycon In Town Gabby Blinq As He Wins Rich-link Music Contest / Junior Fabian Kane Won The Music Contest / Help This Nairalander Win A Music Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burstingbrainmedia Presents Music Contest… Check Out The Artistes Involved by Burstingbrain: 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
In a bid to entertain our audience, especially during this quarantine and lockdown period, burstingbrainmedia presents this music contest tagged battle Xtreme… I am sure you all like to see some of your favourites artiste getting locked down in a battle… This is a contest you shouldn’t miss.. don’t hear the story oo.. participate all through the contest

the contest is of two categories….this is the vocalist category, and the rappers category will kick off immediately this ends…. It’s an 8 participants battle, where the Artistes will get to battle themselves on an instrumental dropped by burstingbrainmedia…. Artistes will be disqualified through votes/comments form the audience.

Let me quickly introduce you to our 8 contestants for this edition of battle xtreme… Check below

https://burstingbrainmedia.com.ng/burstingbrainmedia-presents-music-contest-tagged-battle-xtreme-see-the-artiste-involved/

NB:CONTEST STARTS IN A BIT

(1) (Reply)

Pay Less When Your Ship From The UK & USA To Nigeria / Make Money For Subscribing / Whatsapp Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.