Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Covid-19:ifedayo Sunday Abegunde Distributes Food And Cash To People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19:ifedayo Sunday Abegunde Distributes Food And Cash To People (157 Views)

Sunday Abegunde: Akeredolu Didn’t Win The Election In 2016 / Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns / Ifedayo Abegunde Mobilises APC Members For Akeredolu's Reelection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19:ifedayo Sunday Abegunde Distributes Food And Cash To People by AlabaAdeyemi20: 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hon Ifedayo Sunday Abegunde Who is the secretary to the Ondo state government and his wife mrs Jumoke Abegunde yesterday distributed food items and cash to some resident of Akure South local government on Tuesday to cushion the effect of the stay at Home brought by the outbreak of COVID-19.

Abegunde Who is well known for his silent philanthropic gesture explained that his decision to do this is based on the knowledge that a lot of the less privilege population can't survive the 14 days sit at home if not assisted.

"In our capacity as private citizens we have decided to share the little we have with you. I am responsible for the cash gifts while my wife is responsible for the food items" he explained.

Each person got 10000 Naira each and packs of various food items.

One of the recipient of the gift who identified herself as mrs Ojo Sandra Thank Hon Ifedayo Abegunde and his wife for not forgetting the masses at all times.

"I am a widow with three children but you have always been kind to me and my children may God continue to bless you " she prayed.
Re: Covid-19:ifedayo Sunday Abegunde Distributes Food And Cash To People by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
African politicians dey only sabi swim with the tides.
Every every na game.

(1) (Reply)

Bode George Donates N160M To Lagos / Covid19:Shame On Nigerian Government / Nigeria Need To Urgently Expatriate His Citizens Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.