Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (845 Views)

SOBIC And Company, The Worst Workplace In Nigeria! / Sobic And Co Mfi, Ibadan / Mfi Vacancies @ Sobic And Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by yemi1504: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: . by futuregovernor: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
This guy don catch Corona virus. where NCDC
Re: . by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
dem call u threaten you small my guy ......lolzzzz
Re: . by illicit(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
chai u no get liver
Re: . by Brozok: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
After all the character defamation & grammer u destroy the company reputation now u com dey apologize, bros u need to be examined upstairs. If u no fit finish the race why did u start it in the first place?? Abi dem treathen u with libel & police case na I'm you cool down sharp sharp begin beg grin . 2 bad
Re: . by bankzee: 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
I was once a victim in sobic and come. I worked with them some few years ago when I just through with my NYSC back then. working with the company was so rough and though for me that time because I never for once collect my full salary from the month I resumed till the month I left because they use to used my salary to covered the defaults on my portfolio in fact my last salary that I collected was ₦2,700 out of 33k but the worst aspects of it was that I never knew the defaulters that I used to covered Thier default on monthly basis and my BM used to tell me that since the defaults was in my portfolio they have to be deducting it from my salary until those group clear Thier repayment. Walahi I never for once see them not to talk giving them loan. I wasn't the one that granted loan but I was the one that do pay for Thier default because my BM said they had ran away. I managed spent few months them and I official resigned.

What I gained from the work.

Working experience that lead me to where am working now with *4 of Thier salary.

I learnt not to quickly jump into any job I see

I lernt not to write any yeye undertaken that might affect me in future because they asked me to write an undertaken letter on my resumption day that any default that I incurre in my portfolio shall be deducting from my salary in which it can't never happen again. grin

But to say the fact sobic should increase the walfare of their staff because the way they treat staff is not good enough especially CO.

I am saying this in order for us to learn not for any act of defamation.

Anyways I wish them (sobic) best of luck because have moved on and have forgot all my money that sobic used to covered the defaults that I don't incurre.

I rest my case.

Stay safe.

Coronavirous is real.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Npower Stipends Payment News For Batch A And Batch B Npower Beneficiaries / Find Out How To Get A Job And Work In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.