Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time (6878 Views)

All Zuckerberg Apps Are Down / Get 250mb N100 ,1gb N200 & 4gb N1000 Mtn User's Only This Time / Google’s Android Apps Are No Longer Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by fineboynl(m): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
imagine the loan app company sending me SMS to make a repayment, at this tough and critical time there is no cash. I think the CBN need to comes in to save and protect the common man.

FG and CBN to suspend this people for at least till this virus and bad economy is over.

seun, lalasticklala please help to front page.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
Why must you collect loan
In first place

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
fineboynl:
imagine the loan app company sending me SMS to make a repayment, at this tough and critical time there is no cash. I think the CBN need to comes in to save and protect the common man.

FG and CBN to suspend this people for at least till this virus and bad economy is over.

seun, lalasticlala please help to front page.

angry angry angry

Wetin concern Android app with covid 19?

They are non sensitive brother.

When you collected the money we no dey... Now it's time for repayment you dey create thread.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by waleyp(m): 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tell us why people collect loan then? Did you just ask why he collected loan? Some people sha

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by mazimee(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
In first place

You sure say your head is not paining you?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by mazimee(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
waleyp:
Tell us why people collect loan then? Did you just ask why he collected loan? Some people sha

Very dumb question

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by Auxiliarytk: 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Very wicked, my loan was due for repay yesterday. btw the hour of 9am today I was asked to pay additional interest of N3,680 to my loan of 18100 with interest of 2715. by 11am I repay my loan by paying N20815. No be me go pay addition token at this covid period.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by goodnewscliff(m): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Whats the name of the app?
Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by solepager(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
fineboynl:

If it's paylater (carbon) send them an email for extension. They will attend to it. I also want to believe other apps are doing the same
Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
mazimee:

Is the money yours?
Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
solepager:

If it's paylater (carbon) send them an email for extension. They will attend to it. I also want to believe other apps are doing the same

The extension ought to be automatic for all loan apps until after the pandemic. Other countries have given strong directives on all loans of such. It is also a form of palliative.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by fineboynl(m): 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
goodnewscliff:
Whats the name of the app?
branch

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by OmarEl(m): 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
fineboynl:

The question is....Are you owing them?
If yes, there is no way you can run away from your shadow!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by rymesgentility(m): 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lol every business organization is trying to cotail , at this virus time ... before people die with there money .. imagin..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by fuwaski(m): 1:47am On Apr 03, 2020
fineboynl:
branch
That company dealt with me ehhh...
I just left them oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by sonofanarchy(m): 4:46am On Apr 03, 2020
bruv those guys will deal with you. They will call your ancestors to report you are owing them

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by solepager(m): 5:35am On Apr 03, 2020
Blainz:

The extension ought to be automatic for all loan apps until after the pandemic. Other countries have given strong directives on all loans of such. It is also a form of palliative.

It can't be automatic I guess. Some can confidently still go ahead to repay their loans for now. Some can't. And reasons and conditions vary and loan amounts. Some will be given weeks some months. It can't just be assumed everyone will receive the same Grace period together.

So I guess you have to email them and agreement will be reach by both parties.
Communication.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by solepager(m): 5:37am On Apr 03, 2020
Blainz:

It can't be automatic I guess. Some can confidently still go ahead to repay their loans for now. Some can't. And reasons and conditions vary and loan amounts. Some will be given weeks some months. It can't just be assumed everyone will receive the same Grace period together when amounts vary.

They are looking at it individually.

So I guess you have to email them and agreement will be reach by both parties.
Communication.
Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by ArticleBeast: 6:07am On Apr 03, 2020
waleyp:
Then he should pay them. What sort of wickedness is he trying to show
Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by HMarshal(m): 6:31am On Apr 03, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
In first place

Really ?
Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by HMarshal(m): 6:32am On Apr 03, 2020
waleyp:

Mehn,am dumb funded too @the question

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by HMarshal(m): 6:34am On Apr 03, 2020
Blainz:

Write them a letter explaining ,if they don't be reasonable about it .I want to believe it's a case uld win in court
Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by rhodman: 6:55am On Apr 03, 2020
fineboynl:

I'm in the same shoes.

I just wish they automatically extend it for this period to be over.
Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by TalabiAudu: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2020
How I wan take pay Branch my 15k debt for this period still dey sleepless nights
Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by blissbliss: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2020
You really do not have the jurisdiction to call them wicked.

Say you have a sibling that works in any of those organization, and their salary is based on your repayments, what do you call such organizations if they’re unable to pay your siblings salary?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2020
they force am collect loan make he go pay his loan make he no come here they lament when he was collecting the loan did he
give any one the money here
mazimee:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by Bornfool(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bro u don enter wahala u beta quickly repay because dem go carry your bvn go court.
Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by emmafineboy(m): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
nothing is too small if God touches ur heart,i lost my job and with dis corona virus of a tin am so down.
Ecobank.
Acc.no.5861026102
Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by Dollabiz: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Gtb automatically charged one of my account for loan repayment a day ago .i think all banks doesn’t care about anyone but their funds . Since the government itself doesn’t care about its citizens so the banks too. In Naija nobody cares

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by MrBONE2(m): 8:12am On Apr 04, 2020
emmafineboy:
nothing is too small if God touches ur heart,i lost my job and with dis corona virus of a tin am so down.
Ecobank.
Acc.no.5861026102
Re: Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time by Zowee10(m): 9:47am On Apr 04, 2020
This branch app of a thing
Am owning them 10k and there have reported me to the national credit beruea.

Sha am planning to pay when work resume.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Infinix Big Six? Waterproof Or Better? / 7 Reasons Why Tecno Android Is Better Than Blackberry / Infinix Hot Vs Injoo Fire. Review And Specs.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.