Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Corona Virus - Igbo Philippines Lie On Palliative. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Corona Virus - Igbo Philippines Lie On Palliative. (842 Views)

Trump Calls COVID’19 A “Chinese Virus” / Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus / Philippines: Taal Volcano Spews Lava, Sends Ash Clouds Into Sky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus - Igbo Philippines Lie On Palliative. by pricklewane: 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
One Igbo claimed the government of Philippine gave him a foreigner complete 50 KG of rice with other supplies in the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NlUX2ju8lk

AL Jazeera is presently reporting Philippines are protesting over lack of food to buy not even over gift from government with their president Rodrigo Duterte ordering anyone protesting to be shot.

I have called friends in Philippines to ascertain his claim and Google everywhere online concerning this claim, I am yet to find any prove to support his claim.

Ordinarily I know he is lying because there is no way a foreigner will be gifted a bag of rice judging from the apartment he did the video, this mean every flat will be gifted the same thing.

We can not see the truck the bag of rice was loaded nor did the video show when the government agency presented him with it. Judging from how Ipob/Igbo is riddled with chronic lies such as Buhari being labelled as Eljibirin I make bold to say the Igbo guy is a pathetic liar n he is only exhibiting the hate n bigotry inherited from birth like the average Biafran.

I will wait for any Igbo to debunk my assertion before I expose their lying ass further.

The only order Rodriguez Duterte gave is for any citizen to be shot if they dare step outside without even the Eba & Ofe Nsala Ikpeazu gave as palative for the Igbos during this Coronavirus crises.

My fellow Nigerian when this Igbos post anything you should be weary of their lies. Over there in Philippines the poor are protesting they have nothing to eat due to the lock down but a Nigerian is boasting of being gift a 50KG bag of rice. Igbos should lie with common sense when they spread their propaganda. We are not all lunatics in Nigeria like the fools Kanu fool daily.

3 Likes

Re: Corona Virus - Igbo Philippines Lie On Palliative. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Igbos caught lying to make Nigeria look bad? Surprise, surprise. I am so shocked!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus - Igbo Philippines Lie On Palliative. by TheSourcerer: 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
You are very tribalistic for a blogger

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus - Igbo Philippines Lie On Palliative. by nzeobi(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Go the guys Facebook page and challenge him for evidence since suffer head don twist your mentality
Re: Corona Virus - Igbo Philippines Lie On Palliative. by SlayerSupreme: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Oga shut up. We've seen your likes a lot here. You can never hear anything good from Igbos and accept it. Chineke kpokwa gi oku ebaanwu.
Re: Corona Virus - Igbo Philippines Lie On Palliative. by pricklewane: 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
I am not even a blogger nor a writer but I have to force myself to do this daily because this people want to kill me with pathetic foolish n senseless lie every day. If igbo can not live with Buhari as the president of Nigeria they should go n assassinate him instead of telling foolish lie on NL.

Seun n his mod need to be jailed for pushing that post to front page. Buhari though is a failure is too lenient of my liking when it come to allowing falsehood against his government.

TheSourcerer:
You are very tribalistic for a blogger

5 Likes

Re: Corona Virus - Igbo Philippines Lie On Palliative. by NextD18: 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
IGBOs were created to Dominate.

Period!

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus - Igbo Philippines Lie On Palliative. by pricklewane: 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Post his Facebook account here I have been on Google video but I know he doesn't own the profile the video was posted on.

nzeobi:
Go the guys Facebook page and challenge him for evidence since suffer head don twist your mentality
Re: Corona Virus - Igbo Philippines Lie On Palliative. by Almaiga: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
İgbos and propaganda are like Warri Boys and Jokes. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Re: Corona Virus - Igbo Philippines Lie On Palliative. by Almaiga: 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
NextD18:
IGBOs were created to Dominate.

Period!

Dominate in Crimes, Rituals, Propaganda, Robbery, Baby factory, Kidnapping, Prostitution and Drugs abi?

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus - Igbo Philippines Lie On Palliative. by Taba21: 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
pricklewane:
One Igbo claimed the government of Philippine gave him a foreigner complete 50 KG of rice with other supplies in the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NlUX2ju8lk

AL Jazeera is presently reporting Philippines are protesting over lack of food to buy not even over gift from government with their president Rodrigo Duterte ordering anyone protesting to be shot.

I have called friends in Philippines to ascertain his claim and Google everywhere online concerning this claim, I am yet to find any prove to support his claim.

Ordinarily I know he is lying because there is no way a foreigner will be gifted a bag of rice judging from the apartment he did the video, this mean every flat will be gifted the same thing.

We can not see the truck the bag of rice was loaded nor did the video show when the government agency presented him with it. Judging from how Ipob/Igbo is riddled with chronic lies such as Buhari being labelled as Eljibirin I make bold to say the Igbo guy is a pathetic liar n he is only exhibiting the hate n bigotry inherited from birth like the average Biafran.

I will wait for any Igbo to debunk my assertion before I expose their lying ass further.

The only order Rodriguez Duterte gave is for any citizen to be shot if they dare step outside without even the Eba & Ofe Nsala Ikpeazu gave as palative for the Igbos during this Coronavirus crises.

My fellow Nigerian when this Igbos post anything you should be weary of their lies. Over there in Philippines the poor are protesting they have nothing to eat due to the lock down but a Nigerian is boasting of being gift a 50KG bag of rice. Igbos should lie with common sense when they spread their propaganda. We are not all lunatics in Nigeria like the fools Kanu fool daily.

Is Nigeria a normal country?
Even Chad is lively than the thing called Nigeria.
Re: Corona Virus - Igbo Philippines Lie On Palliative. by Auladimeji(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Taba21:

Is Nigeria a normal country?
Even Chad is lively than the thing called Nigeria.
Shut up and defend your deceitful descendant
Re: Corona Virus - Igbo Philippines Lie On Palliative. by Arexit: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
this country really needs to breakup or at the very least let igbos go!
Re: Corona Virus - Igbo Philippines Lie On Palliative. by Taba21: 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Auladimeji:
Shut up and defend your deceitful descendant

May Corona virus shut your mouth up you useless �

(1) (Reply)

Indications Showing Saudi Arabia Are Getting Closer To A Israel Peace Deal / President Trump Departs The White House For The Final Time / South African ( EFF) Members March On Phoenix After The Death Of 36 Black People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.