Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

In Need Of A Video Editor For Sports Compilation Videos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / In Need Of A Video Editor For Sports Compilation Videos (294 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Likes And Comments On A Video Mocking Messi’s Ballon D’or. / Karibe Ojigwe Sworn In As Abia Commissioner For Sports (Pictures) / UEFA Ban: Court of Arbitration for Sports registers Manchester City's appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Video Editor For Sports Compilation Videos by Cutezt(m): 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hello guys, I am a freelance video editor and lately, I have been overwhelmed with work, I want to please my clients, but I know I can't possibly handle and complete all the projects alone, I need an extra hand, so I am looking for a video editor who is good at what he does, and can be trusted to do quick turnarounds, what you will be editing is sports compilation videos, I will provide the voice over for you, you just need to search for videos on topics I give to you, the videos must not carry the logo or watermark of any youtube content creator, that means you have to source for the original clip on the internet, you must not steal another person's content, I will get a copyright flag and I will not use you again, you must also have enough data to upload the finished work on Google drive, it must be at least 5 minutes long and the size is usually around 120-200 mb, 500mb should be enough to get one video completed (sourcing, uploading etc)

I will pay 20k per month, you will be getting at most 3 daily, you may not get on soedays, but not to worry, you will still be paid at the end of the month, and if you do well, your pay will be increased after 2 months.

Please don't pm me, just comment your number here and I will contact you.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Video Editor For Sports Compilation Videos by Zackattack: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2020
Cutezt:
Hello guys, I am a freelance video editor and lately, I have been overwhelmed with work, I want to please my clients, but I know I can't possibly handle and complete all the projects alone, I need an extra hand, so I am looking for a video editor who is good at what he does, and can be trusted to do quick turnarounds, what you will be editing is sports compilation videos, I will provide the voice over for you, you just need to search for videos on topics I give to you, the videos must not carry the logo or watermark of any youtube content creator, that means you have to source for the original clip on the internet, you must not steal another person's content, I will get a copyright flag and I will not use you again, you must also have enough data to upload the finished work on Google drive, it must be at least 5 minutes long.

I will pay 600 per video, you will be getting at least 2 daily, and if you do well, you will get more.

Please don't pm me, just comment your number here and I will contact you.

Thanks.
Hi
With all due respect sir/ma, 600naira for 5minutes video doesn't appear feasible.
To think that one has to go online to source for the contents for your voice over makes the offer almost impossible to work around. Please think about this and come up with a better offer, thanks.
Re: In Need Of A Video Editor For Sports Compilation Videos by Empem: 11:39am On Apr 04, 2020
I’m Michael
U can text me on WhatsApp
Re: In Need Of A Video Editor For Sports Compilation Videos by Cutezt(m): 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Zackattack:

Hi
With all due respect sir/ma, 600naira for 5minutes video doesn't appear feasible.
To think that one has to go online to source for the contents for your voice over makes the offer almost impossible to work around. Please think about this and come up with a better offer, thanks.

Terms updated, read post again, thanks.
Re: In Need Of A Video Editor For Sports Compilation Videos by Zackattack: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Cutezt:

Terms updated, read post again, thanks.
Ok. I'm interested. My name is Emmanuel. You can reach me on 08039735472.

(1) (Reply)

Newcastle United Takeover: Bein Sports & Amnesty Warn Premier League / Laliga Will Dock Points From Teams Who Refuse To Play / Could Jadon Sancho Be A Sign For Manchester United; Sancho To United.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.