Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Outrage As Mother Of 3 Jumps Into Osun River, Cries Hard Times -photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Outrage As Mother Of 3 Jumps Into Osun River, Cries Hard Times -photos (517 Views)

Man Escaping Arrest Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon, Drowns / Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage As Mother Of 3 Jumps Into Osun River, Cries Hard Times -photos by nawtiemiss(f): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
A mother of three, Kafayat Alake, on Wednesday, attempted suicide by jumping into the Osun River in Osogbo, citing hard times as the reason for her action.

Kafayat, who looked emaciated, told PUNCH Metro that she had three children and her husband was resident in Lagos.

Kafayat, who was breathing with difficulty when she was rescued, said she was tired of life and should be left to die.

“I am Kafayat Alake from Alapaaro’s Compound, Osogbo. I am a mother of three. My husband lives in Lagos. I am fed up with life because things are hard,” she muttered....

Continue reading

https://mazamaza22..com/2020/04/outrage-as-mother-of-three-jumps-into.html

Re: Outrage As Mother Of 3 Jumps Into Osun River, Cries Hard Times -photos by NextD18: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lazy woman!

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Mother Of 3 Jumps Into Osun River, Cries Hard Times -photos by Ussycool: 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
Woman! You make a very wrong decision.
We all know some men are very useless but for the sake of this children you would have think otherwise.

I am bother about this children, that wicked lagos base man will never treat the good.
Unbiological papa

RIP to departed soul.
Re: Outrage As Mother Of 3 Jumps Into Osun River, Cries Hard Times -photos by thorpido(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
She's not a widow.Why can't she move to Lagos to be with the husband and weather the storm?
Re: Outrage As Mother Of 3 Jumps Into Osun River, Cries Hard Times -photos by Eagleboney(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
Did she jump into the water again after being rescued in her last attempt??
Re: Outrage As Mother Of 3 Jumps Into Osun River, Cries Hard Times -photos by Blackfire(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Did she vote for APC/Buhari

(1) (Reply)

A Scammer Just Called Me Now. / Court Remands Cop Who Allegedly Shot Dead Rivers Policewoman / I Scam Online Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.