Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,217 members, 7,953,802 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

How Do You Get Backlinked?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do You Get Backlinked?? (704 Views)

Gistcity Forum! Get Backlinked To Your Blog/site And Increase Your Traffic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get Backlinked?? by Kingvictor9(m): 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Please wats the best places to get backline
Re: How Do You Get Backlinked?? by ttc4best: 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Make use of PBN, Good article on high ranking websites and many more

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Backlinked?? by Kingvictor9(m): 12:10am On Apr 03, 2020
wat pnd and am asking of how we get linked on the big sites
Re: How Do You Get Backlinked?? by Lizzy247: 7:40am On Apr 03, 2020
Don't ever try PBN (Private blog networks) if you don't want Google to ban your site from appearing in search. It is illegal and seen as an act of black hat tricks.
Re: How Do You Get Backlinked?? by Kingvictor9(m): 10:54am On Apr 05, 2020
so what your saying is i shouldn't post my links on private blogs like maybe naijaloaded
Re: How Do You Get Backlinked?? by Kingvictor9(m): 11:03am On Apr 05, 2020
am kinda new here so i need help... alot of it and i need traffic
Re: How Do You Get Backlinked?? by Mazda231: 3:28am On Apr 07, 2020
Kingvictor9:
Please wats the best places to get backline
I can skyrocket your site DA to any specific DA you want with my high DA backlinks sites which has a mixture of both dofollow and nofollow backlinks which is safe and easy to get indexed and also skyrocket your site views. If you are interested check my signature to contact me via WhatsAp
Re: How Do You Get Backlinked?? by dollarsignbloga(f): 6:01am On Apr 07, 2020
Mazda231:
I can skyrocket your site DA to any specific DA you want with my high DA backlinks sites which has a mixture of both dofollow and nofollow backlinks which is safe and easy to get indexed and also skyrocket your site views. If you are interested check my signature to contact me via WhatsAp
Re: How Do You Get Backlinked?? by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 07, 2020
Kingvictor9:
so what your saying is i shouldn't post my links on private blogs like maybe naijaloaded
No! Private Blog Network (PBN) is when you run a number of blogs for the purpose of building links to your main website. PBNs are own by the same person, who is linking from it. And search engines like Google have a way to detect that same person owns the blogs, so can lead to penalty.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Backlinked?? by Kingvictor9(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Thanks i now understand
i dont do such

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Blogger Template With 15 To 20 Post. Please Help / BTC Doubler Php Script / Site Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.