Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Wat Are You Gonna Hav 4 Breakfast,lunch And Dinner 2morrow? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Wat Are You Gonna Hav 4 Breakfast,lunch And Dinner 2morrow? (782 Views)

See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Do You Eat Three Times Daily (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)? / What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Are You Gonna Hav 4 Breakfast,lunch And Dinner 2morrow? by Djhon(m): 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2010
4 me,i wuld eat yam and eggs 4 breakfast,rice and broiled chicken 4 lunch,egusi soup and chicken 4 dinner.wat about u?
Re: Wat Are You Gonna Hav 4 Breakfast,lunch And Dinner 2morrow? by Adauche: 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2010
Where do you live? I want to come round and eat! 4 breakfast i will have jeloff rice with fried plaintain and beans and egg then 4 lunch i shall eat eba with okro soup then 4 dinner i will eat pepper soup, moi moi, and finish it off with another eba but with ogbono soup mixed with bitterleaf, oxtail and chicken then wash it down with palm wine and supermalt. Original standard. Dunknoe.
Re: Wat Are You Gonna Hav 4 Breakfast,lunch And Dinner 2morrow? by Djhon(m): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2010
[color=#770077][/color] @adauche,u are having a load of a meal,i wish i were wit u.
Re: Wat Are You Gonna Hav 4 Breakfast,lunch And Dinner 2morrow? by InkedNerd(f): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2010
@OP: I will eat everything and anything I can get my hands on.
Re: Wat Are You Gonna Hav 4 Breakfast,lunch And Dinner 2morrow? by Adauche: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2010
My brother, there is nothing like home sweet food oh!
Re: Wat Are You Gonna Hav 4 Breakfast,lunch And Dinner 2morrow? by Djhon(m): 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2010
dats cool damsels,about 2 av some new years eve meal

(1) (Reply)

Gentlemen & Ladies: What Is Your Favourite DRINK? / Anyone Ever Eaten This? / Which Food You Cant Do Without

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.