Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) (458 Views)

Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits / Governor El-Rufai Takes Selfie In Isolation, Attends COVID-19 Committee Meeting / Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by mmb(m): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
It is a thing of joy & gratitude to Almighty God to reunite with my daughter after she had been in isolation for 14 days immediately she landed in Nigeria. While I’m wishing all those infected for a speedy recovery, I pray for the end of this pandemic.

https://mobile.twitter.com/aishambuhari/status/1245802838997061634

Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by clevvermind(m): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
I hope her status is well confirmed. I know the father will still be scared to touch her.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Imagine giving your parents a hug 14 days after you arrive from a trip.
No one saw this coming in 2020.
Uncle Coro, you dealt with this earth sha!!!!!!!!

Bubu's daughter should have maintained status quo, and hugged Buhari immediately she got back.
She would have been a national hero.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Officialgarri: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
Congratulations to His Excellency's family. We Nigerians —patriotic Nigerians, I mean— are happy that the family is hale and hearty. We also use this medium to wish Abba Kyari and all infected persons (confirmed and unconfirmed) a safe and quick recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Throwback: 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
So she returned 20th March 2020.
Re: Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) by Mynd44: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2020

(1)

Letter To Governor Okowa Over The Murder Of Joseph Pessu By A Nigerian Soldier / Why Female Soldiers Are Not Drafted Into War Zones / Dariye, Kalu, Nyame Not Qualified For Presidential Amnesty –NCS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.